Chapter 41: Class Group

In the evening, just after returning home, Su Ran received a message from the samy agent.

It is said that the information of her artist is ready, and I hope to see Su Ran again soon.

The next day, the two met at Yulele Studios.

Originally, Su Ran thought that the other party just brought the information of samy, but did not expect that even people brought it.

"Mr. Su, because samy urgently needs to open the domestic market, so I think about it, I decided to let samy come over and meet you personally, so if there is any need to communicate and understand, it is also more convenient." In the room, Wang Yue looked at Su Ran and said enthusiastically.

Last night, Yu Lele Studio was just doing a demo of the remaining music of Yu Lele's new album. Because of her friendship with Xu Xiao, she stayed cheekily and watched together.

If you saw the video circulating on the Internet before, Wang Yue just thought that this teacher Su was very good at composing. After yesterday, she almost worshiped Su Ran.

The music of the new album is good on the one hand. The most important thing is that the fit with Yu Lele is too high.

The entire album, each song, and the music processing of the details are perfectly matched with Yu Lele's own characteristics and sound.

This also made Wang Yuemeng the idea that he must bring Samy in person today.

"I haven't talked to you before, I hope you don't mind Mr. Su."

"No." Su Ran shook her head and said she didn't care.

"What about her?" Su Ran looked around in the conference room and did not see the artist mentioned by the other agent.

"Ah, sorry, samy is applying makeup in the back and will be here soon," Wang Yue said, and handed a pile of information prepared to Su Ran: "Mr. Su, this is samy's personal information, you first Take a look. "

"Okay." Su Ran took the stack of information, and his gaze fell on the cover resume.

"Chinese name: Su Xue, 29 years old?"

Su Ran raised an eyebrow, and quickly turned her attention to the one-inch photo in the upper right corner of her resume. She stared for a moment, and there was a light of doubt in her eyes.

"Mr. Su?"

"Yep?"

"Is there a problem?" Wang Yue asked, noting the change in Su Ran's expression.

"Eh, it's nothing." Su Ran shook his head, and the doubts in his eyes remained undiminished.

This photo is clearly p-passed.

Usually photos of celebrities or actors as resumes are refined, which is nothing.

What really puzzled Su Ran was that she didn't know why. She felt this face in the photo was familiar, as if she had seen it before.

However, Su Ran searched the memory left by the original owner, and there didn't seem to be a person named "Su Xue" in it.

"Sorry, I just sorted it out and made everyone wait a long time."

When Su Ran was puzzled, a very charming voice came from behind him.

Later, a very dazzling woman was seen entering the conference room and walking to Wang Yue's side.

Although this person painted a heavy makeup with a European and American style, it can still be seen that he is the same person in the photo.

"Mr. Su, this is samy." Wang Yue introduced to Su Ran.