Chapter 38: Meet

"Some things, I want to talk to you." Su Ranlian said seriously.

Hearing that, Su Han was so nervous that he didn't like the atmosphere.

Su Han straightened his body and buried his head very low. When Su Ran felt that he was smashing and refusing to chat with himself, he finally saw Su Han's lowered head slightly.

"Well." Su Han responded very quietly.

Seeing this, Su Ran sighed in her heart: she didn't know what to say, but she had to say something.

"Well, Su Han, right? Do you have any resentment or dissatisfaction with your life?" Su Ran hesitated, and decided to speak in a gentle way.

After hearing Su Ran's problem, Su Han's hand lowered his head and chopped the rice suddenly.

"What do you mean?"

"Just look, you have no father, and your mother, uh, and I haven't cared about you ..."

Although this is to elicit the next topic, I only talked about this.

However, Su Ran has always been worried about this issue.

Su Han's current performance has always been quite normal, but who is Su Han, it is likely that he will become a big villain in the future!

Hidden deeply, that is a trait that must be possessed as a big villain.

Su Ran was afraid that he would bury everything in his heart and let the blackened seeds slowly germinate.

"I'm used to it." After a long time, Su Han said dullly.

However, the next second, Su Han thought of something ordinary, suddenly raised his head. When he saw the strong guilt and distress on Su Ran's face, Su Han panicked for no reason.

"No, I mean the old habits."

"Now", after a pause, Su Han said again, "Now that's fine."

"Well, I don't mean that you were bad before," Su Han explained again, because the speed of speech was a bit faster than before: "It was your fault, uh, it was not your fault before, I mean ... "

"噗嗤 --" Seeing Su Han's anxious explanation and not knowing how to explain, Su Ran still couldn't help laughing.

"You ..." Su Han frowned, staring at Su Ran dissatisfied, and his face was a little hot.

"Oh, sorry," apologized, Su Ran was right, and said: "You don't have to rush to explain, I really don't care enough for you."

The original owner was, now she ... seems to be the same.

The main reason is that his ability is not good, he can't provide guidance for Su Han's homework, and his life is not good.

Fortunately, I did not hate it!

"Suddenly asking you this is because you are afraid you have something to hide in your heart, and you don't want to say."

"No, you think too much." The twelve-year-old teenager is very face-saving, even if he had before, he would not admit it.

However, this is really good now.

This woman is okay.

Su Han thought silently in his heart.

"Well, have you ever thought of another dad or something?"

She checked on the Internet that boys seem to have a natural admiration for their father, and there is no doubt that they follow the imitation. This is indeed a role that mother cannot replace.