Chapter 66: Reluctant

Outside the hotel building, looking at the father and son standing left and right, Su Ran felt a bit eager to laugh.

She can understand that her son is so embarrassed that he hasn't had enough holidays and doesn't want to leave.

There seems to be a lot of things that Lu Shao hasn't dealt with yet. What's going on?

"Do you really need me to take you to the airport?" Su Ran asked, looking at the two.

The program group has now completed the recording of the previous promotion stages, which also means that Su Han's long vacation is finally over.

The son is going back to class.

"No need to!"

"No need to."

Su Han and Lu Shao said almost in unison.

Having said that, Lu Shao said: "The itinerary has been arranged. I took Su Han directly to the past, and you followed us. I am not assured to come back at night."

"Well, Su Han has troubled you these days." Su Ran nodded toward Shao and said.

"That was my duty." Being a father.

Lu Shao hooked his lips and looked at Su Ran intently.

After hearing that, Su Ran first met for a while, then immediately reflected the meaning of the other party.

Lu Shao didn't seem to have said anything wrong.

However, this "married" came a little abruptly. So far, Su Ran has not adapted to the change of status of the two.

"So ... you worked hard?" Su Ran landed and told.

After thinking about it, Su Ran couldn't help but mention a few more words.

"Going back after the holiday, it should be cooling down, and I don't know if the clothes I packed for Su Han are enough. If not, you can buy him two thick ones."

Think about it, Su Ran said, "Or you can pick it up at home. I bought all his clothes for autumn and winter in Su Han's closet. I will give you the keys to the house."

Su Ran was talking, but before Lu Shao said yes, Su Han refused directly.

"No, I have the key!" The key to this surname Lu? What if he sneaks a match?

Su Han said, glanced at Lu Sha with a defensive look.

He Yan said, Su Ran nodded.

"Yes, Su Han has the key, then ..." Su Ran looked at Lu Shao.

But listening to Su Han said, "Without him, I will go back and get it myself."

Let this guy go to their home, don't even think about it!

"I'll buy it for him." Lu Shao glanced coldly at the boy next to him.

The last one recommended by Du Wentao's mother seemed good.

"Well, that's good," Su Ran said, "In addition, these days, Su Han's homework situation, don't forget to reply in the class group."

"Furthermore, Mr. Wang notified in the group that there will be more vehicles returning after the holiday. You will be picked up and dropped off by Su Han after school."

"Okay." Lu Shao nodded, looked at Su Ran, paused, and asked, "Is there anything else to explain?"

"Yep?"

"For me, do you have anything to explain?"

"Uh......"

To Lu Shao?