Chapter 31: That's My Mom

Lu Shao :? !!

Scumbag?

Hearing these two words from the kid with half of his blood, Lu Shao, the face of the owner of the Lu family, even if Taishan collapsed, may not change, the first time there was a crack .

At the same time, there was a flash of doubt.

What did he do, and how did he become a scumbag in this kid's mouth?

As far as he knows, Su Han should not know his existence before then.

Even the woman named Su, in fact, apart from giving birth to the child, did not know the truth of the incident that year, and it was even more impossible to tell Su Han anything.

Looking up at Su Han at the moment, he looked at him with a look of contempt and ridicule. Among them, it seemed to be a bit hostile.

Lu Shao's eyes were heavy, and he didn't like such eyes.

"Before that, I didn't know you existed." Lu Shao said in a deep voice.

This is a statement and an explanation for Su Han.

However, Lu Shao didn't know. The reason why Su Han would say that he was a scumbag is because in Su Han's consciousness, he had almost been identified. The "man who once deeply loved" in Su Ran's mouth was The man in front of him, that is, the scum man who provided half of his genes in a biological sense.

On this issue, although Su Ran has worked hard many times and wants to correct Su Han's bizarre idea, unfortunately, the twelve-three-year-old boy already has his own idea and is stubborn. Ten cows Can't pull back.

Besides, every time when discussing this question, as long as Su Han asked "Who is the other man you said", Su Ran always looked confused and didn't know how to answer.

Because Su Ran didn't know who it was!

The original owner's memory is not even written in the novel.

Could she let her tell her son that the answer to this question may only have one scope, that is, a group of little puppets who were suspected of being framed by the heroine "Su Ran", and then "rebelled" by the heroine and temporarily turned away?

As a result, Su Ran's reaction fell into Su Han's eyes, instead making him more convinced of his own speculation.

"Oh," Su Leng laughed when he heard the words from the opposite man: "I don't know if I exist? What about it? Or do you think this can change the fact that you are a man?"

On hearing that, Lu Shao frowned.

"I'm your father in the sense of blood."

Lu Shao wanted to remind Su Han that he should not speak to him in such a tone.

"Father?" Su Han seemed to have heard some funny words, and looked at Lu Shao: "I don't know and don't need it."

Lu Shao stopped tapping his knuckle fingers.

"Yes, I just tell you this fact. As for whether it is necessary, to admit or not admit it, it is your freedom." Lu Shao looked at Su Han with an indifferent tone and expressionlessly.

This attitude is as if the developer is talking about the relocation conditions with the nail households who are unwilling to move out. Of course, I have so many conditions. It doesn't matter if you move or not, I can bypass you.

"Fact? This is the only thing you want to tell me?" Su Han pointed to the paternity test report that he hadn't turned over from beginning to end.

"Yes," Lu Shao nodded. "Or, what else do you want to know?"