Chapter 71: Lu Jia Shao

At the back door of the program recording group, looking at the two men, one large and one small, wearing the same series of clothes, Su Ran worked very hard to control himself and did not take out his cell phone to take a photo of the two.

Just then, Li Yan, carrying two big bags, ran over.

"Sorry, Su Ran. There are too many people on this road here today." Li Yan said while running towards Su Ran.

Although the piano competitions are relatively niche compared to other types of competitions, hesitant to do a good job in the promotion of Shengding Entertainment in the early stage, plus the two things about Su Ran that broke the network before. In the finals, the attention was very high.

Around the recording building was crowded.

Among them, there are still many wild fans of Su Ran, of course, there are many curious legends of Mrs. Lu.

If it wasn't for Su Ran's going out early and walking directly to the side door, it would be blocked at the moment.

Li Yan came over and first saw Su Ran, and next second she noticed Su Ran, two people who were hard to notice.

"Xiao Han?" Su Han Li Yan had seen before, the one next to ...

"This is ..." Looking at Lu Shao, Li Yan suddenly widened her eyes.

Looking at Su Han and Lu Shao, Li Yan's eyes lightened and she turned her head to Su Ran: "This is your husband!"

Li Yan asked this affirmatively. After all, the discerning person knew at a glance that these two were father and son.

In the face of Li Yan's problem, Su Ran slightly hesitated.

Well sir ...

"Uh, yes."

Li Yan was not surprised by Su Yan's affirmation.

It was Lu Shao on the side, with a gaze and a smirk that was clearly pleasing across the corners of his mouth.

"Hello, Lu Shao." Probably in a good mood, Lu Shao greeted Li Yan and introduced himself.

Now I am afraid that few people do not know that Mr. Su Ran's name is Lu Shao?

Li Yan said something in her heart and greeted Landing Shao.

"Xiao Ran, this time I trouble you." Lu Shao said.

Hearing that Li Yan was a little flattered.

"Haha, where are you, you are so kind", Li Yan smiled and said, "And, speaking of it, it should be that I'm stained with Su Ran."

In order to ensure the professionalism of the competition, in addition to online voting, which only accounts for 10%, the scores at the final scene are determined by 7 professional judges.

Therefore, there is nothing about Li Yan as a member of the jury.

Fortunately, Su Ran reached the final, so she can participate in the final as an assistant on the spot.

"correct!",

Speaking of this, Li Yan picked up the two big bags in her hand and shook them in front of Su Ran.

"All the clothes you need for recording tonight are here."

"This bag contains your first two games and the third game costume, and this bag is used for the final award."

"Let's hurry and try for a while to see if there are any problems."

"Okay," Su Ran nodded, and reached out to Li Yan, and said, "I'll take it."