Chapter 35: Do You Have Time?

"My son," Su Ran brushing her phone suddenly looked up and looked at Su Han: "I suddenly thought of a very serious problem."

Su Han: ...

You don't seem to be serious now.

"There are many competitions and accumulated points in the Suto activity of your school, isn't it?" Ignoring Su Han's disgusting eyes, Su Ran asked.

"Yep."

"Is there a prize with a high ranking afterwards?"

"Should have it," Su Han thought about, said, looked at Su Ran in front of him, and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Well, aren't we very disadvantaged!", Frowning, seemingly seeing the doubt on his face, Su Ran went on to explain: "Du Wentao's mother said that Du Wentao's father could not come back to participate in school activities this time, let There is only you and me at home, uh, then add another Liu Yangyang ... "

"That is to say, our family and Du Wentao's team formed a total of our two adults plus you. There is not even a man in the team." Not to mention the points for the competition and activities in the future. Maybe even set up a tent. Can't get up!

This problem, Su Ran also just came to Du Wentao's mother's comments in his circle of friends, and then suddenly thought of it.

Hearing that, Su Han froze, and the expression on his face collapsed instantly.

"What is no man!" Isn't he?

As if he understood the second line that Su Han didn't say, Su Ranyou glanced at Su Han.

"You don't count, you are a boy, as are Du Wentao and Liu Yangyang." Su Ran looked at Su Han very seriously and said decisively.

"I won't let you lose!" Su Han said, with the words dissatisfaction written on his face.

Is this woman doubting his ability?

Even with the two pits of Liu Yangyang and Du Wentao, their points will not be lower than other groups!

"So how do you understand how to set up your tent?" Anyway, Su Ran didn't understand himself.

"..." Suddenly, Su Han whispered: "What's difficult."

Just then, Su Ran's cell phone suddenly rang.

Looking at the caller ID on the phone, Su Ran was somewhat surprised.

"what?"

"What's wrong?" Su Han looked up and asked.

"Nothing, a call from a client." But the other party hung up the phone before two beeps.

Looking at the "Customer-Mr. Lu" on the mobile phone, Su Ran was inexplicable.

Lu Shao?

How could this person call her suddenly?

Isn't it slippery?

Or did the other party urge her to make music?

Thinking of the other 60w that day, Su Ran suddenly felt the truth.

Originally, Su Ran planned to borrow some equipment from Yu Lele's studio to record a few piano songs for Lu Shaofa. Unfortunately, the studio was busy until evening, and Su Ran had no time to spare.

After hesitating, Su Ran sent a text message to the other party.

"Mr. Lu, I will send the music to your mailbox before this Friday."

Click Send.

Prior to that, Su Ran always felt that Lu Shao was quick to reply to text messages.