Chapter 40: I See You Off

Private room.

Sitting at the dinner table, Su Han pulled a face together, and his eyes seemed to be annoyed.

Until now, Su Han hadn't figured out why he was just fooled by this woman's inexplicable eyes just to promise to stay and eat.

Did he not want to eat with this man at all? !!

Su Han's face was not good at the moment, but Lu Zhao was in a good mood. He kept his lips indifferent for a long time.

Looking at Su Han, Lu Shao's eyes seemed a little sneer.

The undercurrent between the two people seems to have affected Su Ran, who has always been big-hearted.

Looking at the pair of father and son who were carved out of almost a mold, so big and small eyes, Su Ran silently wiped a sweat and began to reflect on whether she should not be tempted by food to stay for dinner.

After all, there were only three people at the dinner table, and two were so stalemate, she was not too embarrassed to use chopsticks.

"Is the dish not appetizing?" Lu Shao frowned slightly after noticing Su Ran holding chopsticks in a daze.

"Ah, no, it's fine." Su Ran quickly shook his head and said.

Speaking of which, Mr. Su Han is really attentive.

Previously, Su Ran told the other party on WeChat that Su Han liked shrimp and did not like shellfish. Sure enough, there was no shellfish in the whole table, but there were several dishes made by shrimp.

Letting a western restaurant also make a pretzel shrimp, a freshwater shrimp, and a spicy shrimp, it is difficult to be people, but it looks quite authentic.

If the atmosphere was not too embarrassing, Su Ran would have wanted to start.

At this moment, since the people who paid the bill have said it, Su Ran is also welcome.

Turning his head, seeing that his son was still staring at a table in front of him, or the appearance of deep hatred, Su Ran subconsciously looked up and patted the other person's head.

However, the next second, thinking of another person present at the table, she had to save some face for her big boy, and Su Ran finally resisted.

Instead, he raised his hand and shook it in front of Su Han's fixed eyes.

"Hurry up and eat, you have to go home to do your homework," Su Ran reminded.

In this sentence, I don't know which point pleases this young man who is in a state of "refusal to cooperate", anyway, as soon as Su Han heard Su Ran's words, most of his unhappy heart disappeared.

"Okay, let's go home after eating."

Back to their own home, there is nothing to do with this passerby.

Speaking of this, Su Han did not forget to take a provocative look at Lu Shao, and then withdrew his eyes only when the person who affected air quality did not exist at all.

Looking at the four or five plates of shrimp on the table, Su Han thought about it. In the end, he took the plate of spicy shrimp and put it directly in front of himself.

Seeing this, Su Ran's eyes brightened.

"Wait, smash, I will help you roll up your sleeves first." Then, seeing Su Han stretched out his hands very cooperatively, Su Ran smiled and raised his hands to roll up the other's sleeves carefully.

Su Ran's favorite is to see his handsome guy smashing shrimp.

Of course, the most important reason is not because Su Han is so handsome in earnestly peeling shrimp, but because in this way, Su Ran does not have to peel himself.