Chapter 95: A Family Of Four

Su Ran's delivery was three days earlier than the due date.

A few days ago, Lu Ran was frightened because Su Ran appeared in red.

Although Su Ran used various scientific explanations to explain to the other party, this is a normal phenomenon. However, in the following days, Lu Shao was very nervous and stayed at Su Ran's side.

In the ward.

Holding Su Ran in his arms, looking at the person in front of him, it seemed that his brows were slightly wrinkled and his complexion was pale due to discomfort and pain.

"Does it hurt?" He kissed Su Ran's forehead, Lu Shao asked softly in the other's ear.

On hearing that, Su Ran just pursed her lips and shook her head.

Due to the pain caused by contractions, Su Ran didn't want to talk at this moment.

Moreover, a check-up was required almost every two hours, which also made Su Ran feel a little tired.

"I'm okay, don't worry." It wasn't until this wave of pain passed that Su Ran pulled Lu Shao's arm slightly and hooked his mouth slightly.

"Well." Wen Shao said, but the tension in his eyes didn't fade away.

"Are you going to the bathroom?" Lu Shao asked.

"No need to."

"Then drink a little more water."

"No." Su Ran frowned, shook her head, and said.

"Obey, just be a bit."

Seeing that Lu Shao had insisted on passing warm water to his mouth, although Su Ran really had nothing to do with it now, he nodded and drank some water in Shao's cup.

"Don't be afraid." Lu Shao whispered a kiss on Su Ran's lips again.

Lu Shao's words were very magical and made Su Ran's heart feel warm and filled.

Immediately, glancing at Lu Shao, Su Ran couldn't help but chuckled again.

"Well, how do I think you're scarier than me now?"

At this moment, it seemed that the pain was not so severe, and Su Ran also had the spirit to start joking with Lu Shao.

Looking at Su Ran, Lu Shao's eyes moved slightly and he didn't care.

Just then, Su Han also came.

"Mom, how are you?" Su Hanren didn't come in yet, his voice was in place first.

In his tone, he was as nervous as his dad.

This one and two are so nervous.

Su Ran silently whispered in her heart, could not help but want to laugh.

Su Rangang just wanted to tell his son that she was okay, how did he come out, and his sister was like that, so there was no need to worry.

However, looking at his son, Su Ran frowned suddenly.

"Su Han, you are not in class at school, why did you run to the hospital?"

Su Han's eyes flashed hesitantly when he heard Su Ran's problem.

"I asked for leave." Su Han said in a deep voice.

"You ..." How can you ask for leave?

Su Ran was trying to say this, but when listening to Lu Shao, he said, "I told them the class teacher on WeChat, it's all right."