Chapter 68: Buying Clothes

"Buy clothes?" Su Han frowned completely at some "crisis" when he heard what Lu Shao said.

"Don't go." Su Han threw out two words with certainty.

Let him buy clothes with this surname Lu? Su Han just felt very awkward, and also very troublesome.

Hesitating for a moment, Su Han said again, "I have clothes to wear and I don't need to buy them."

"I've seen it. You don't have thick clothes in your closet." Lu Shao threw a word out with certainty.

On hearing that, Su Han's eyes widened.

"You flip through my closet again ?!"

"A problem?" Lu Shao raised an eyebrow.

"Or, don't you want to see that you haven't washed your socks, or have you changed a few more panties?"

"You--!" After hearing the words, Su Han's face suddenly turned black and red.

When did he not wash his socks! He does it, he does socks every day!

Looking at the unhappy face of the boy in front of him, Lu Shao's eyes flashed in the presence of people, his lips were slightly narrowed, and finally he did not continue this topic.

Looking at Su Han, Lu Shao explained similarly: "Your mother sent a message and asked me to take you to buy two clothes."

"Or", after a pause, Lu Shao said, "Now I go home with you to get your previous clothes."

"Be beautiful!"

"Why not let the housekeeper uncle buy it for me directly?" Su Han frowned, asking in a deep voice.

Hearing that, Lu Shao hesitated.

After a while, I heard Lu Shao said solemnly, "He is not aesthetically pleasing."

Su Han :!

"You can't do it aesthetically." Su Han sulked, his face dark.

Su Han suddenly had an ominous hunch when he thought that when his last name was Lu Wentao when he saw Du Wentao and his mother's parent-child costume.

He ... for a little bit understand Du Wentao.

Finally, after a few seconds of staring at Lu Shao for a few seconds, Su Han reluctantly turned his head out of the window and stopped wasting his eyesight with this guy.

A few minutes later, Lu Shao drove to the mall.

It was the last time that Su Ran brought Su Han to the mall after the parent meeting.

This was recommended by Su Ran to Lu Shao in WeChat.

This mall is very close to Su Han 's school, and there are many clothes for young boys of Su Han 's age. According to Su Han 's parents 'group, many people buy clothes for their children here.

Later, Su Ran brought Su Han several times.

"The elevator is over there." The two got out of the car. Su Han pointed in the direction of the elevator, raised his eyebrows at the landing, and there seemed to be a hint of specter in his eyes.

"You know this well?" Lu Shao asked, raising an eyebrow.

"More than you know." Su Han said politely.

Hearing that, Lu Shao sneered.

"Do you know which company owns this mall?" Lu Shao asked.

Hearing that Su Han did not wrinkle.