Chapter 20: Buying Clothes

When Su Ran came out of Yulele Studio, Su Han was still shocked.

It turned out that this woman did not lie to him, she really came to talk about serious business.

However, one song can actually buy as much as 200,000! What's more, after listening to the conversation between Su Ran and the manager of the other party, it seems that there is any income such as royalties.

This has refreshed Su Han's entire value system since he was almost 13 years old.

"What is it about?" Seeing Su Han's gaze straight behind him, not knowing what he was thinking, Su Ran patted his head and asked.

"It's nothing......"

Su Ran: Well, she knew she could not ask Su Han.

"Let's go."

"Where? Don't you go home?" Seeing Su Ran's direction was not going back, Su Han asked in confusion.

"Of course, our family managed to get out of poverty, so let's figure out how to do it. Let's go and buy some clothes for you." Su Ranyang said.

"Buy clothes? Here for me?" Su Han frowned.

"Huh." Su Ran nodded, his eyes staring at Su Han brightly.

A few days ago, when she turned over a certain treasure, she saw a lot of clothes worn by young boys of Su Han's age on it, so handsome!

If not for the money, Su Ran would have chopped his hands and placed an order.

Now that she has money, she doesn't need the same money. She wants to buy a better one for her family!

Hee hee.

Su Han is so handsome, Su Ran has already imagined what Su Han looks like after putting on the clothes she fancy.

Definitely escape the people who came out of the romance novel.

No, Su Han was originally a character in a romance novel, but a villain.

After hearing Su Ran's words, Su Han didn't want to admit it, he also had a momentary excitement.

However, hesitated for a while, Su Han still refused Su Ran.

"no need."

"why?"

"I have clothes to wear," Su Han said dryly.

If it was before, Su Han's thought must be: He doesn't need the woman's alms.

And now, why ca n't he refuse Su Han, just simply do n't want Su Ran to give himself too much, otherwise if one day ...

"No, your clothes are definitely not enough." Su Ran said firmly.

Don't think she doesn't know.

Usually, Su Han wears school uniforms at school and others don't see much. In the past few days, he has packed Su Han's clothes and knows Su Ran. Su Han's clothes add up to just a few clothes, which are all washed out.

And I don't know if the young boys at this age are more tossing. Su Han's clothes have two holes in them.

Buy, you must buy!

"Don't worry about money, aren't we rich?" Su Ran shaking the cell phone in his hand.

Holding 400,000, she now feels secure.

"And ah, you should accompany me, you do n't buy it, I buy it, you look at your classmate's mothers are all beautiful, and then your mother ..."

"Let's go." Su Han interrupted and whispered.