Chapter 91: Mikasa

When Su Ran and the three of them arrived at the main house of the Lu family in Dongshan Garden, several nephews of the family were already waiting here.

The features of the Lu family are really similar, especially between Meiyu.

Suddenly, I saw six people who looked very similar, plus Lu Shao and Su Han. To be honest, Su Ran also felt a little magical.

Looking at Su Ranman's eyes brightly looked at these juniors, everyone Lu's eyes sank, and there was a touch of dissatisfaction in his eyes.

"This is the boss, Lu Boxiao and the eldest daughter-in-law, Kobayashi." Lu Shao pointed at the man headed on the left, and introduced it very simply.

Introduced by Lu Shao, Lu Boxiao screamed seriously at Su Ran.

At the same time, with the direction of Lu Shao 's fingers, Su Ran also looked at Lu Boxiao, who was about the same size as Lu Shao, and nodded toward the other side and his wife, Lu Boxiao.

This Lu Boxiao gives people a feeling similar to Lu Shao, very calm.

However, it was obviously about the same size, but Su Ran found that the boss of Lu family was in front of Lu Shao.

Without giving Su Ran the time to think about it, after introducing Lu's boss, Lu Shao introduced them one by one.

"The second child, Lu Bochen, the fifth child, Lu Ran, and the sixth child, Lu Boyi."

Several people from the Lu family who had been named by Lu Shao called the "three beasts" towards Su Ran, just like the boss of the landing family.

Su Ran also nodded towards several people.

I couldn't help but want to vomit.

But now she finally knows how to casually meet what Lu Shao said.

But, Mr. Lu, when you introduced your nephew, could it be easier?

Moreover, although Su Ran doesn't like to get along with those three aunts and eight aunts in the big family, the Lu family's mode of dealing with each other is probably too ... humanity is weak?

Look at Lu Shao's look that his nephew is basically the same as looking at a home furnishing, and then look at a few people beside him who are not too young, with a "serious" face and even a few extra expressions. Su Ran muttered in his heart.

If the Lu family were to know Su Ran's thoughts at the moment, they would be stubborn.

Their Lu family doesn't make people feel weak, this is obviously a strict grade! Moreover, this division still exists only between the three uncles and a few of them.

Also, it is not that they are expressionless, but that they are afraid to make a mistake in front of their own "Devil King".

Otherwise, because of their curiosity about Su Ran and the three concubines, they can't help but take a good look at what kind of person the woman who can make their demon king fall.

Can you still sit in such a serious state?

Moreover, they actually prepared gifts for Su Ran.

Ignoring the thoughts of these people, Lu Shao continued to introduce Su Ran.

Pointing at Lu Boyang standing aside, Lu Shao paused, glanced at Lu Boyang lightly, and then said very concisely: "This is the third child."

Having said that, looking at Lu Boyang's tangled face, Lu Shao frowned.

Feeling a cold look from his third uncle, his expression froze.

As a result, Lu Boyang, whose expression was offline during the whole process, finally froze, staring at the ground and grinning out the words "three concubines".