Chapter 92: Wedding

"Lu Xiansen."

"Yep?"

"Do you think that you are a bit fierce towards your nephews?" The two returned to the room, and Su Ran blinked before landing and asked.

"fierce?"

"Well." Su Ran nodded.

Thinking of the Lu family, in front of Lu Shao, he didn't even dare to show the atmosphere, Su Ran felt a little funny, but felt a bit pitiful.

Looking at Su Ran's serious face, Lu Shao smiled lightly.

"You also saw the situation at home, I'm not strict with them, I can't hold back." Lu Shao said solemnly.

Is it?

Su Ran raised an eyebrow and expressed skepticism about Lu Shao's explanation.

It seems that Lu Shao is very strict with his son.

The only difference is that her family Su Han dared to have Lu Shao face up.

"Are you sleepy?" Lu Shao asked.

Not to mention, Su Ran really felt a little sleepy when reminded by Lu Shao.

After all, the winter is really suitable for sleeping.

Of course, the main reason is that Su Han's parents' meeting in their school was really a little too early.

Looking at Su Ran's look of tiredness, Lu Shao smiled: "First take a rest, I will call you later."

"Well," Su Ran nodded. "Let's go together."

Although the heating in the room was quite adequate, Su Ran was really afraid of the cold recently, so Mr. Lu was very proud to add a warm water bag function.

Su Ran slept without burden.

Originally, Su Ran thought that Lu Shao had called her later, asking her to get up for dinner, but she did not expect that when she was woken up by Lu Shao, her luggage would be packed.

Su Ran didn't react until he fell asleep and landed on the plane.

"Where are we going?" Su Ran asked, looking puzzled at Lu Shao.

"Country A, the Lu family has a holiday estate over there." Lu Shao said.

"So, this time, are you actually going to take us on vacation?" Su Ran asked, raising an eyebrow.

Mr. Lu's posture does not seem to be a temporary surprise. So, this is the little secret before Lu Shao and his son?

and many more!

"Where's the son?" Why didn't Su Han follow?

"At home." Lu Shao said calmly.

"What?" Su Ran widened her eyes and asked, "Why didn't you bring your son with you?"

"Just a holiday, I asked Zhou Fu and Yan Yi to take him and be familiar with some company matters." Lu Shao said earnestly, adding a pause and adding: "And at home, he can just finish the winter vacation homework first. Now. "

Well, I finished my homework for the winter vacation in advance, so as not to rush to school before the start of school, that's right.

Moreover, Zhou Fu watched, Su Ran was quite relieved.

But just throw your son at home like this, Father Lu, are you sure your conscience will not hurt?

and......