Chapter 49: New House

Today, the Su family ushered in a major event.

Because, Su Ran's home, finally has a room!

"Can't you hurry up?" Looking at getting up early in the morning, Su Ran, who had been tumbling for almost two hours, Su Han, who had been standing by the door, could not help but urge.

Are women so troublesome going out?

I haven't seen this guy so slow before ...

Su Han murmured silently in his heart.

Ouch!

When Su Han complained, Su Ran felt very novel.

My son's patience has always been very good, or even though she is too slow, but too lazy to say?

This is the first time Su Ran heard Su Han urge her.

"Slow? I think I'm already fast." Su Ran turned his head and blinked at Su Han behind him.

Hearing that, Su Han was ashamed.

"It took you more than forty minutes to choose clothes, and then it took almost an hour for makeup." Su Han stared at Su Ran and said helplessly.

Hearing that, Su Ran held her lipstick in her hand, and then said very confidently, "Today is the big day of our new house, I must not make it bigger."

"And", the ending was lengthened, Su Ranyou gave Su Han a glance, hooked his mouth, and said, "Su Xiaohan, I think you are particularly grand today."

Su Ran's eyes looked up and down on his son. Don't think she didn't know. Su Han today got up two hours earlier than usual when he was at home on the weekend. Moreover, he actually wore Su Ran very rare The particularly handsome casual shirt for you.

It's been a long time since I saw Su Han wearing this dress, and after a second look, Su Ran felt that Su Han and Lu Shao really felt like people.

However, her son is the most handsome! Do not accept any rebuttal.

As if his careful thoughts were poked, Su Han's original little disgusting expression on his face solidified on his face.

"That's because you washed the clothes I was wearing before." Su Han twisted his head a little unnaturally and retorted in a low voice.

He didn't dry those clothes before he wore it. That's it.

"Well ..." Su Ran said softly.

"How do I remember it was four days before I washed you? And, there are other clothes in your closet."

After discovering that his son was a hanger, Su Ran was madly trapped in the huge black hole of buying clothes for his son, unable to extricate himself.

Therefore, Su Han wears more and more things.

"Ah, even then, I'm not as slow as you, right?" Su Han said.

Staring at Su Ran's expression, a bit fierce.

"Oh, haha." Su Ran was amused by his son's appearance.

"It was ..." Su Han replied dissatisfied.

"Oh, okay, okay, I slowed down our speed, okay," Su Ran smiled and said, "Wait for a little while, and it will be fine soon."

"What are you going to do?" Su Han asked after seeing Su Ran dying off and taking out his cell phone.

"I checked on the Internet, what are the things to pay attention to and pay attention to when buying a new home." Su Ran said with his head lowered, his finger quickly poke on the screen of the mobile phone.