Chapter 25: Class Suto

"Mr. Su, that one is my piano." As soon as he pushed the door into the piano room, Song Yining pointed at the white piano.

"Very good." Su Ran smiled and said carelessly.

Isn't this the last time Song Yi'an didn't let her touch it?

No wonder in the original novel, the villain only jumped in front of Song Yongning, and was relentlessly washed by Song Yi'an.

This Song Yi'an must be in the late stage of sister-in-law and hasn't run away.

To find a chance, she has to talk to her own family, like this little girl with a serious sister-controlled brother, don't even think about being beautiful.

Song Yining was unaware of Su Ran's delusion and seemed very happy to hear Su Ran's affirmation.

"Yeah, yeah, I also like it very much, this was sent to me by my father!"

Yes, the female lead in the novel is not only happy with the male lead, but also a male second guarding silently.

This "Yang Dad" that Song Yongning said was actually the second male Lu Boyang in the novel. In Fanwaili, at least until Fanwaili, Song Yining and Lu Boyang secretly arranged something for the author, she always called Lu Boyang "Yang Dad." "of.

It's a relationship ... it's a contradiction.

For Mao, when she read the novel, would she think that the setting of the second male guarding the female host is not bad?

Anyway, Su Ran now has only full slots.

It seemed to think of the last time he was irrational, and Song Yian smiled embarrassedly.

"Mr. Su, I'm sorry for the last incident. This is the 13th birthday gift that Gan Dad gave to Su Ning last month. She has a terrible baby."

"It's all right." Su Ran smiled indifferently.

Wait, something happened!

13th birthday? !!

Su Ran thought that these two siblings should be only 12 years old.

I didn't expect them to be 13 years old this year.

In this way, wouldn't it be as old as her family Su Han? And also a month older than her family Su Han.

It's the beginning of the month, and Su Han's birthday is the 17th of the month.

This is not scientific.

The novel only writes about the birth and birth of a pair of dragons and phoenixes after the marriage of the heroine. However, the specifics of how and when the child was conceived were not written.

Even so, the hostess should not have children before Su Ran.

According to the consistent nature of the novel, the male cherishes the female lead so much that she will definitely not do anything to the female lead before marriage even if she is strangled. Besides, in the original novel, the male and female lead had not yet finalized the relationship at that time.

Could it be that day!

For no reason, Su Ran suddenly thought of the day when the original female partner went offline.

In a hotel, the female partner got some medicine for the female lead, and was ready to let the female lead **.

The original text said that the female lead found a malicious plan of the female lead, designed to allow the female lead to eat bad results, and the female lead continued to attend the banquet beautifully.