Chapter 47: Cooking

"Mr. Lu, it's great that you can come to our school in person for this camping activity." In the lounge, the headmaster got a cup of tea for Lu Shao and said with some excitement.

At present, Mr. Lu, who is now the largest manager of his school, had previously sent the plan of this Suto activity to the other party, and received only a "feasible" response, and the principal was still a little hesitant.

Unexpectedly, Mr. Lu silently came to inspect the school work in person.

Wen Yan Lu Shao's hand holding the cup paused.

"I'm here this time, just to accompany my kid." Lu Shao explained that there was a trace of disapproval in his tone, as if he was saying that he was not available at all, and was impatient with his own kid, so it was very difficult Came here.

As for inspections, it really isn't.

After all, injecting money into the seventh middle school, this is not in Lu's plan, and he didn't take it too seriously.

The headmaster was surprised when he heard what Lu Shao said.

"Let the son attend our school ?!" The headmaster widened his eyes, apparently feeling very incredible about the matter.

"Well." Lu Shao nodded, not wanting to say more.

"This is my misconduct as the principal", the principal said with an awkward smile, wiped his sweat, and said, "I don't know what the son is ..."

"It doesn't matter who he is," Lu Shao said, thinking of Su Han's shameless look, Lu Shao squinted his eyes, and said coldly, "not to mention anything special."

"I understand what Mr. Lu means. Please rest assured that our school will treat all students in an integrated manner." The principal nodded.

That being said, the headmaster made up his mind and went to the camping area to find out later.

"Mr. Lu", after a pause, the principal asked again with concern: "Are you dissatisfied with our Suto activity? Or do we need to prepare for you?"

"No need."

"Then you ..."

"I'll go to the farm." After waiting for the principal to finish, Lu Shao stood up and said.

On the other side, the camping area.

I have never seen Lu Shao come back. Su Ran has basically dispelled the idea of ​​eating a large plate of chicken and poached fish.

No, she shouldn't have made this request in the beginning.

After all, chickens and fishes are too difficult to be human.

"Well, I don't think we should wait any longer. I think my mom brought a good self-pot." Su Han said scornfully.

However, the young man's eyes glanced from time to time in the direction of the farm, as if looking at something.

"Uh, that's fine."

Su Ran was talking, but saw that Lu Shao had come from the farm.

At this moment the man had taken off his coat and jacket, the sleeves of the casual shirt were rolled up, and a chicken was being carried in his hand, and it was obviously simply handled.

"Wow, Dad Su Han, you have really gotten the chicken. You have already dealt with it, so careful." Zhou Qin looked at Lu Shao's chicken and said with great surprise.

"Huh, who knows if I bought it at a nearby supermarket, maybe I can find a bar code or something on the chicken feet in a while." Su Han turned around and whispered.