Chapter 85: Legal Couple

"Do you want to try?"

In the kitchen, Lu Shao was cooking, seeing Su Ran's bright eyes, Lu Shao asked with a hook.

On hearing that, Su Ran shook his head very simply.

Today, the ingredients that Su Han's father bought have exceeded her learning scope.

As for why it is full of eyes.

That's because Su Ran thinks Lu Shao's cooking looks really super handsome!

The small broken kitchen in their rented house was just buried this skill of Mr. Lu.

"Do you have any help?" Think about it, Su Ran asked.

"No." Lu Shao said with a smile.

But when he went out with a dish, he gently glanced at Su Han, who was brushing his mobile phone on the sofa, and said, "Come and help."

"Aren't you all right?" Su Han raised his eyes, glanced at Lu Shao, and said politely.

I do n't understand, do n't they just cook? Why do these women like this property so much?

Then he will cook noodles.

Su Han muttered uneasily in his heart.

However, he threw the phone away and got up into the kitchen.

A bit harmonious.

Looking at the handsome father and son in the kitchen, Su Ran was relieved.

Although it is not necessary for Su Han to cook in the future, Su Ran feels that it would be good if Su Han could learn to cook with his dad.

Although, boys do n't necessarily have to cook, cook or do chores, but according to other mothers, knowing these will be a great plus.

Don't think that his son is now a handsome rich man with a mine at home. Now the little girls are very picky about finding a boyfriend.

"What are you thinking about?" Lu Shao asked Su Ran, looking at the dishes.

"I think what kind of girl our son will find in the future." Su Ran smiled and said.

"Hehe", heard the words, Lu Shao laughed twice: "I don't think it will be better than mine."

Su Ran: ...

When did Mr. Lu like this?

Su Han: I really want to refute, but I ca n't refute what happened?

"I don't have a girlfriend and I don't like it." In the end, Su Han glanced at Su Ran quietly and emphasized.

"There will always be, right?" Su Ran blinked and looked at his son.

Seeing his son flushed and about to explode, Su Ran smiled and skipped the topic.

"Can you start dinner?"

"Okay."

"Su Han, take the tableware."

"I know!"

...

"If you don't want to leave, stay here tonight." After dinner, looking at Su Ran's expression on the face of # 不想走 #, Lu Shao smiled and said directly.

Hearing that, Su Ran was surprised.

What to do if there is a snack?

"but......"

Su Ran was still hesitant, and then he heard Lu Shao said, "The laundry should be dried. I'll take a look."

Su Ran: She seems to know why Mr. Lu must recommend a washing machine and dryer to her.