Chapter 55: Goodbye

"you!"

Song Yongning!

Looking at the girl who was smiling brightly and approaching her side, Su Ran's expression on her face froze, and she stepped back subconsciously.

To be truthful, this little girl is really cute, but you can't help but have a lifeline attribute.

If the male and female masters are Su Ran, the cannon fodder's lifeline, then the children of their family are exactly the lifeline of Su Han.

Given Song Yongning's current age and level, it is not surprising to participate in a similar match, but Su Ran did not expect that she would run into each other so coincidentally.

At a certain moment, Su Ran really wanted to pretend he didn't know or turned around.

Unfortunately, without giving her too much time to hesitate, Song Yongning trot and jumped up to Su Ran.

"Mr. Su, it's you!" Song Songning looked at Su Ran, his eyes brightened, and asked, "Is Mr. Su invited to be a judge?"

"No."

"That said, Teacher Su, you are here to participate in the competition!" Song Yanning was a bit surprised. After all, in her opinion, Su Ran's level is almost the same as the final judge.

Would she like to say a word to her dad or goddaughter, and directly invite Teacher Su to be a professional group judge.

Thinking about it that way, Song Yongning flashed his eyes suddenly and said, "Yes! My dad accompanied me today, he is over there, and he will come right away, just to see Teacher Su!"

Su Ran only had a lesson in the Song family at the end. Song Yongning had always been very regretful that she happened to happen so coincidently today. She hoped her father would come forward and ask Su Ran to come and teach her piano again.

"You, you say your dad?" Su Ran's eyes widened sharply when she heard Song Yongning's words.

Isn't Song Yuning's dad the lord?

Would she want to memorize this way?

"That, Suining, I still have something, just ..."

Su Ran originally wanted to find a speech and ran straight, but unfortunately halfway, I saw that Song Yanning had come to a tall figure by his side.

Seeing this, Su Ran stunned for a moment.

When Su Ran took a closer look and saw the look of the thirty-something man in a suit and leather shoes in front of him, his face became a little white for a moment.

Isn't this the hero of the novel, Song Zeyu, who made the original owner beloved?

Since wearing this world, accepting the fact that she is a cannon fodder, and accepting the son of Su Han, Su Ran has always paid attention to avoiding people and things related to the original male and female owners.

However, I didn't expect to hide, she actually collided with the male lead in this situation.

In my mind, the memory left by the original owner jumped out in large sections, and the person in the memory was coincident with the face of the person in front of him, but the original owner of Song Zeyu's memory in front of him has matured a lot. Gloomy a lot.

Song Zeyu, as the hero of a novel, is naturally excellent in all aspects.

However, I don't know if the novel filter is missing, or if she has a deep grudge against the male lead. In short, Su Ran looked at Song Zeyu in front of her, and felt that this person did not seem to be as powerful as in the novel or the original owner's cognition.