Chapter 59: What to Ask

"what!"

Su Han suddenly opened his eyes wide when he heard Lu Shao's words. His pretend to have a deep expression on his face suddenly became very wonderful.

"You said, the man just now is the same scum man that my mother used to ..." Su Han glanced at Su Ran and asked Lu Shao in front of him.

However, Su Han didn't want to say anything at all.

Humph! A scumbag who has a shameless face is worthy of being liked, that is, the stupid woman in his family has a problematic vision, and then he mistakenly thinks that he likes that kind of person.

Su Han gritted his teeth and said secretly in his heart.

Even about the events of that year, Su Ran specially avoided some things and did not let Su Han know, and the conversation between the three people at the door just now did not listen well, but this did not affect Su Han's negative score on the man. Evaluation.

"You whisper." Through the rearview mirror, Lu Shao glanced at Su Han and then looked at Su Ran who was asleep, reminding him.

"Oh." Su Han answered, couldn't help lowering his head, looking at the woman who was treating herself as a free pillow.

Thinking of Su Ran's subconscious reaction when he saw the person at the door just now, Su Han's eyes were slightly dizzy and he was keenly thinking of another problem.

This woman saw that person's reaction so much. So, these days, she's not in the right mood, is it also related to that scumbag?

Su Han squinted his eyes, and there was a flash of light under his eyes that should not be the cold profit that a teenager of this age should have.

Lu Shao, in the front row, noticed the fleeting look on the teenager's face.

Originally, Su Han had never heard her mouth. Lu Shao wondered whether the boy was over-surprised. Who knew that when he looked into the rearview mirror, he saw Su Han's cold face.

Lu Shao narrowed his lips and knew in his heart.

However, the next second saw that Su Han had lifted his head and looked at him inquiringly.

Then I heard Su Han ask a word that made him quite want to stab him.

"So, were you jealous just now?" Su Han stared straight at Lun Shao, asking word by word.

Once again, Mr. Lu's face remained unchanged for ten thousand years.

After a while, Lu Shao sneered again.

"Jealous?" Lu Shao said quietly, and then said, "Just that Song Zeyu, do you think he has the qualification to make me jealous?"

But you are jealous.

Su Han politely gave Lu Shao a glance, silently whispered in his heart, and said: "This can only prove that my mother has a problem with her eyes."

Su Han really couldn't figure out. Where is the man like just now that Su Ran loved like that.

If you want to have a lack of aura, or if you want to be graceful, the key is still a scum scum that deceives women.

As for looks, that's it.

Far worse than him, not as good as this guy in the front row.

"Indeed," Lu Shao replied.

But one Song Zeyu, in Lu Shao's view, was too ordinary.

After all, Lu Shao and Su Han looked at each other in the rearview mirror, and they both seemed to see the disdain for Song Zeyu in the eyes of each other.