Chapter 48: Game

"Well, how about you? Du Wentao?" At breakfast the next day, Su Ran looked at Su Han and Liu Yangyang coming out of the tent and asked.

"Tao, it's still inside." Liu Yangyang pointed to the tent and said with a subtle expression.

"He should, probably, maybe come out soon, hey--"

"Hahaha, no, I can't help it, haha ​​...", Finally, Liu Yangyang really didn't recognize him, and bent over and laughed: "It's too impactful, it's 6 more than the photo, really, laugh Damn me ... "

Even Su Han, who was always cool in front of the public, twitched his lips and looked irresistible. .

"what happened?"

"Hahaha, Mother Su, you can watch it for a while", said, and shouted again to the tent: "Lao Du, come out soon, what's the matter, it's not aunt Liang getting married, you have to I won't even come out with your breakfast! "

"Go! You dare eat!" Du Wentao finally came out of the tent.

What he wears ... isn't that the big flower sports suit that his mother sent to the class group before.

Seriously, the previous photo may have been added with a filter. At this moment, the naked eye looked at it. This suit is much brighter than the photo.

At this time, Zhou Qin also put on makeup and came out of Su Ran's tent.

He was wearing the same parent-child suit of Du Wentao.

"Yeah, your family is so early. Sorry, I have kept you waiting."

"Well, yeah, yeah ..."

"Liu Yangyang, what's wrong with you?" Zhou Qin asked with concern when he saw that Liu Yangyang suddenly lowered his head and looked stingy.

"Eh, no, nothing, it's just Mama Du, you guys wear this out, I think it's so beautiful, I was stunned."

"Oh, Yang Yang has a good vision," Zhou Qin said with a smile, "Are you going to link, Auntie will find out the link to this suit for a while and let Du Wentao share it with you."

"Uh, no need, it's too much trouble for Du mother." Liu Yangyang's head shook like a rattle.

"Mainly, I'm afraid I can't wear this temperament." Liu Yangyang whispered again and whispered.

However, Zhou Qin did not hear this and said with a smile to Liu Yangyang: "It doesn't matter, it's not troublesome at all."

After all, Zhou Qin turned to Su Ran and showed them the clothes on his body again, and pulled Du Wentao, who was already a bit depressed, by the way.

"This is the parent-child outfit I shared before. How is it? Okay?" Zhou Qin asked Su Ran.

Su Ran: emmm

Su Han lowered his head silently and started eating buns. People who didn't know how delicious he was.

Just as Su Ran was thinking about how to confuse this issue without conscience and without affecting unity within the group.

Just listen to a quiet voice next to it.

"Very good." Lu Shao did not look at Zhou Qin, but looked at Du Wentao wearing the same clothes, nodded and said.

As soon as Lu Shao said this, the four people, including Du Wentao, opened their eyes wide at the same time, and their expressions were wonderful.

Su Ran gave Lu Shao an incredible look.

Mr. Lu even joked?

Obviously not.

Because Su Ran found that when the other party affirmed the dress, he was very serious.