Chapter 63: Do Not Be Afraid

The person who posted it was Su Xue.

At that time, what Su Ran did was exposed, which made the Su family embarrassed in the whole circle. With the pressure of Song Zeyu, the Su family finally chose to drive Su Ran out of the house.

The Su family had a face, not only did they not want people to know that they had Su Ran out of their house, but they also did not want outsiders to know that Su Ran was their Su family.

Therefore, before Su Ran left the Su family, the Su family owner used his rights to directly clear the relationship between Su Ran and the Su family.

After that, Su Xue became justified by the Su family.

The purpose of all this is to whitewash the peace.

But it works well.

At least, the Su family has lost its "stain" and dark history.

Although the Su family was suppressed by the Song family and forced to move to foreign markets, as a Miss Su family, Su Xue had a very good life these years.

With the financial resources of the Su family, her singing career overseas is doing well.

Everyone has forgotten Su Ran, including Su Xue.

Originally, she thought that Su Ran, the young lady who had no family support, had already died before she knew the horns.

Until the last time, Su Ran I saw at Lele Studio again.

In private, Su Xue did not want the Su family to know the existence of Su Ran.

So, at that time, after meeting Su Ran, Su Xue did not disclose the news of Su Ran to anyone or even anyone.

Originally, Su Xue thought that was the case, but she did not expect that Su Ran appeared in her sight again, and in this way, the whole network became popular.

Su Xue's idea is simple.

Su Ran is now popular on the entire network. Although this traffic may be temporary, it is likely to be seen by people in the Su family.

She wasn't sure if the Su family would come up with the idea of ​​recognizing this daughter, knowing that Su Ran was still alive and seemed to be pretty good.

After all, the Su family's business in recent years has basically been unable to mix up in overseas markets. This time, returning to China for development will also require some momentum.

Family cards are just fine.

Therefore, what Su Xue can do is to make Su Ran become a "stain" again. At that time, let alone recognize it. I'm afraid that Su's family could not avoid Su Ran.

It is not impossible to even crack down on Su Ran secretly.

...

This time, Su Xue used the trumpet to break the news, and then contacted several naval studios to stir up the topic.

However, after all, it was an unnamed trumpet. Who knows if the black powder is intentionally black for black and black?

Moreover, to be honest, this black material has been edited a little bizarrely. This year, I am afraid that even the TV series of the dog blood of Mary Sue would not dare to do this.

So, although this post has a high degree of attention, there are actually not many people who believe it.

This post really exploded, the next night.

A plus v user named [林 星 儿] reshared this post and attached a paragraph.

"When anyone is young and ignorant, I hope everyone can let go of the past and live a good life now./Smile"