Chapter 57: Go Out to Play

I didn't notice the surprised expression on his son's face at any moment. Anyway, what Su Ran said was true to Lu Shao.

Then saw Lu Shao look at Su Han with a slight disapproval, and said to Su Ran, "Because he was clamoring to come, he brought him along."

On hearing that, Su Han's eyes widened instantly.

This man's shameless! When is he clamoring to come?

Er, even if noisy is coming, the object of his noisy is definitely not Lu Shao!

However, there is no chance for Su Han to refute.

Looking at the boy next to him, he had a stubborn look, and Lu Shao slightly hooked his lips, and then changed into a gentle look at Su Ran.

"Thank you for bringing him here." Su Ranchao landed and smiled, thanking him.

She turned to Su Han, but changed to a "stern" expression.

"Student Su Han, did you bring all your homework for the holidays? There are textbooks for each subject?" Su Ran asked.

She thinks she doesn't want to be a kind mother, she is going to be a tough mother now.

He clearly said he wouldn't let him in, but he still ran!

Although, looking at his son, Su Ran was actually very happy.

Hearing Su Ran's question, Su Han was stunned. The day after tomorrow will be the official holiday. How can there be holiday homework today.

"Well, belt, belt belt." Su Han subconsciously removed his eyes and whispered.

"Sure? Which one did not fall?" Su Ran asked uneasily.

"OK." Su Han's sentence sounded more natural than the previous one, but his voice was still a little unnatural.

"When I have time, I will go to the parent group to see the notification."

Su Han :!

Su Han's face was stiff at the moment. Su Ran didn't notice it, but was caught by Lu Shao on the side. He looked at Su Han, and Lu Shao's mouth was slightly narrow and he cast it undisguised A scornful look.

Receiving the other person's gaze, Su Han bit a bite and glanced resentfully.

This old man thinks that everyone is as shameless as he is, lying and blinking without blinking? !!

Su Han suddenly felt that he couldn't let the woman in his family get too close to this person.

This kind of person, can it be better than the scumbag, Su Ran is so easy to cheat.

"Then you are here these few days, do you have to do your homework on time?" I still don't know the undercurrent between the two fathers and sons. Su Ran just looked at Su Han and asked very seriously.

"Oh, okay." Su Han, who came back to God, nodded. No big deal, he will ask Du Wentao to send him on WeChat tomorrow.

And when Su Ran said "these days," Su Han raised his mouth suddenly.

At this moment, several people came out of the building and saw Su Ran just now called Su Ran.

These people were judges of the competition. Seeing that the other party seemed to have something to say, Su Ran said to the pair of father and son beside him: "Wait for me" and walked towards those people.

"I thought you had hit the car and left. I didn't expect that you were still here." The other person said with a smile to Su Ran, Su Ran was arguably the most promising candidate they saw. No, it should be said to be the most powerful.