Chapter 19: Business Comes

As soon as Su Ran came out of the teaching building, he saw Su Han carrying his schoolbag and leaning on the stairs.

Although this man is now bowing his head, his face looks strange, but he can't help looking handsome.

According to Su Ran's observation, in such a short time, at least seven little girls have been staring at Su Han secretly.

Look, how handsome and ignorant is the author of the original novel in order to write her family as a villain with such a handsome, good grade, and good sense and filial piety?

Coincidentally, at this time, Su Han also looked up and saw Su Ran.

"Why are you here?" Su Han asked, leaning slightly over his head.

This repulsive little look, and this disgusting tone.

If not, Su Ran just happened to see it. Su Han saw the light in his eyes and the corners of his mouth that couldn't restrain the rising arc, and he would almost believe how disgusted his mother was.

Even if he is a child, he still has to save face. Su Ran decided not to pierce him.

"Your teacher called to inform me that there is a parent-teacher meeting today, and it is very important, so I am here." Su Ran looked at Su Han with a smile on her face.

"I just talked to your class teacher. How are you, have you been waiting here for a long time?"

Hearing Su Su's words, Su Han first froze, then twisted his face away.

"Who is waiting for you."

"Oh, are you? It turns out you're not waiting for me." Su Ran said pretentiously.

"Okay, then who are you waiting for? Your little girlfriend?"

"What little girlfriend, I don't have, don't talk nonsense."

"Well," looking at Su Han's awkward and nervous explanation, Su Ran resisted and smiled: "That's really a shame."

"However, if you look right with a little girl, it is also possible to fall in love with others." Su Ran blinked at Su Han and said.

She is an enlightened mother, and her son has a girlfriend or something, no problem at all, as long as it is not the baby girl of the man's house.

"Did you say anything!"

If there is no, there is no shame, what blushes you?

Today's children are precocious. Isn't a kid as big as Su Han really joking in some way?

Su Ran thought for a while, and felt that his own villain was more subtle and jokingly moderate.

Otherwise it's troublesome to play off.

"Okay," Su Ran waved his hand: "Since you're not waiting for your little girlfriend, can you go home with me now? Classmate Su Han?"

"Well, let's go." Su Han nodded, so as not to let a little pride on his face be found, Su Ran stepped out first.

After taking two steps, Su Han's speed slowed down side by side with Su Ran, but, as if he didn't want to let the expression on his face be seen by others, he buried his head very low.

With my head so low, although it looks a bit cool, are you sure you can see the road?

Su Ran groaned silently, thinking about how to correct Su Han's walking posture harmoniously and friendly, then heard Su Han throw a word beside him.

"You are wearing my shoes."

Su Ran: ...

Did you find it a bit late?