Chapter 74: Heartbeat

"You--!" Looking at the serious man in front of him, Su Ran lingered a little in his heart and couldn't say what it felt like.

"I am serious, both for our future family, for our relationship, for the upcoming marriage." Looking at Su Ran, Lu Shao said word by word, his eyes were serious and persistent.

"And", for a moment, Lu Shao stared at Su Ran with a burning gaze, and said, "To you."

For the first time, Lu Shao felt more nervous than speaking in any situation.

Su Ran :!

What Lu Shao said ... was that what she thought?

Looking at Su Ran's expression of embarrassment, Lu Shao raised the corner of his mouth and laughed lowly, but at the same time he felt helpless.

"Do you think that I want to marry you and want you to be Mrs. Lu and my wife because of Su Han?" Lu Shao asked.

When talking about the word "wife", looking at Su Ran, Lu Shao's eyes flashed a soft light unconsciously.

Is not it?

Upon hearing that, Su Ran's expression changed slightly.

Although she did not speak, the expression on Su Ran's face had revealed her thoughts.

"No."

"Lu Shao?"

"Or, not all of them." Lu Shao added, looking at Su Ran frowning.

"For my part, I know Su Han's existence, and I will take on the responsibility of a father."

"But that's all."

"When I didn't know you were Su Han's mother, I even considered that if his mother was not good, I would send him directly to the Lu family."

For the first time, Lu Shao told Su Ran his true thoughts at that time.

"You mean, in your opinion, Su Han is Su Han, and I am me?" Su Ran asked, and if he understood correctly, Lu Shao meant that.

just......

Su Ran frowned.

After waiting for Su Ran to speak, Lu Shao said, "I say this because I want you to know that I want you to be Madam Lu, not because of Su Han, or because you are Su Han's mother."

"It's because", looking at Su Ran hotly, Lu Shao's throat moved slightly, and finally he said, "I like you."

Lu Shao knew that Su Ran was not so keen on this aspect, and even escaped subconsciously.

Originally, he wanted to wait for Su Ran to accept himself slowly, accepting himself as not only a child father, but also a future husband.

However, now Lu Shao suddenly didn't want to wait any longer.

"!"

Lu Shao's words pierced into Su Ran's ears like magic.

Although, during this time, the occasional "outrage" of angry killing made Su Ran notice a slight difference.

Faintly also felt that Lu Shao was different to himself.

However, no matter how much I guessed or felt, it wasn't as shocking as I heard it.

In addition, Su Ran can feel that the words "like" are spoken from Lu Shao's mouth, but they are not like the "I love you", "I like you", "love deeply" in a young man's love "Resigned.

The words Lu Shao are too serious.

Solemn is not only a confession, but also a promise.

Su Ranba, although the mother has been single for many years, she never thought of finding someone to fall in love or get married, but this does not mean that she has any cognitive impairment.