Chapter 86: As Expected

"What's wrong?" There was a long-lost nervousness in Lu Shao's voice.

"It's nothing."

Hearing that, Lu Shao laughed twice.

"I don't have much experience in this area, so if anything is uncomfortable, tell me."

...

...

At night, he settled Su Ran, who was already asleep, looking at the newly received short message on his mobile phone, Lu Shao's eyes were dimmed.

The news came from Zhou Fu.

[Zhou Fu]: Sir, several documents that need to be processed are sorted out. In addition, there is also the information for signing the contract tomorrow. Will I send it to your home in Xingfu?

Looking at the text message sent two hours ago, Lu Shao frowned.

[Lu Shao]: Now come here, next door.

It 's all a little bit faster, and it 's been a long time before I received Lu Shao 's reply. Zhou Fu was a little surprised.

Fortunately, there is a lot of preparation work to be done tonight, and he hasn't gone to bed yet.

Zhou Fu sighed, and quickly returned a message to Lu Shao: OK, wait a minute, I will be here within 20 minutes.

After receiving the news that Zhou Fu had arrived again, Lu Shao got dressed and came out of the room quietly and went to the next door.

This house next door, Lu Shao also came in for the first time.

Looking at the decoration style of the whole room with colder colors and some fashionable feeling, Lu Shao raised an eyebrow: "Do you set the decoration style?"

"Uh, yes," Zhou Fu nodded, and explained, "When the house decided on the decoration style at that time, it was mainly considering the young master's preferences."

Although Mr. Mirai will spend most of their time in the main house, it is not bad to live here occasionally.

It 's good to have a place to live alone when the younger master is older.

Moreover, it will be more convenient for Mr. and Mrs.

After hearing the words, obviously Lu Shao also thought of certain situations, especially those like tonight.

"Yes." Nodding slightly, Lu Shao cast a rare glance towards Zhou Fu.

"Should." Zhou Fu nodded and said.

Speaking of this ...

Secretly looked at Lu Shao, and noticed the moment of Lu Shao's neck, which was exposed outside the home service, and Zhou Fu's eyes flickered, and he couldn't help the corners of his mouth to move slightly.

"Mrs. is resting?" Zhou Fu, trying to pretend to be casual, but carefully, holding back his strong curiosity.

Hearing that, Lu Shao glanced at Zhou Fu lightly.

Zhou Fu :!

How do you feel Mr.'s look is a bit like deducting his salary?

"Is all the documents brought?" Without answering the previous question, Lu Shao gave Zhou Fu a cold look and asked.

"Here it is, here." A quick response came, Zhou Fu answered, and at the same time, he took out some files and information in the folder and gave it to Lu Shao.

Two months ago, Mr. Lu made a decision to transfer the Lujia's main industries and business projects back to the domestic market again, and restarted the domestic dormant industry of nearly 80%.