Chapter 51: Deposit

"what happened?"

On the phone, Lu Shao's voice was almost unheard of before.

Made Su Ran a moment.

Taking the phone off and glancing at the name on the screen, it was determined that Lu Shao was right, which brought the phone to his ear again.

"Eh, I need to go out for a few days at the beginning of next month. If you are free, can you bother to look at Su Han for a few days?" Su Ran said with a hesitation, a little awkward in her voice.

"What's wrong with you?" Lu Shao frowned when he heard Su Ran's words, and asked with concern: "What happened?"

"No, nothing happened," Su Ran explained, "I was going to take part in a piano competition early next month. Just during that period, Su Han was on vacation. I couldn't take care of him, so I wondered if you could help. Look after him for a few days. "

Su Ran's application for competition submitted before, finally received a reply.

Because of the recommendation letter provided by Mr. Xu, Su Ran can directly participate in the final trials, but the schedule is still not short.

Besides, it happened to be stuck before and after the holiday.

As for Su Han.

Although, this son's survivability is very strong, and he was able to grow up before being wildly stocked by the original owner. However, after having a little sense of mother's substitution, Su Ran has no confidence in putting Su Han as such a person. At home.

In particular, Su Ran recently discovered one thing.

Every time I saw a small advertisement for holiday temporary workers on the road, my son looked bright.

She doesn't seem to have deducted Su Han's pocket money, why is this guy so yearning for the odd job recently?

Not to mention, Su Ran was really worried that during this time when she went to participate in the competition, Su Han went to some fast food restaurant and moved to a brick work site to work.

So, where to put Su Han becomes a problem.

The original owner had no friends in city b. As for Su Ran, he is better than the original owner, and he only knew a few more people.

Su Ran had thought about letting Su Han go to Du Wentao's house for two days. Unfortunately, unfortunately, their family had to go out on vacation.

Another is Xu Xiao from Yu Lele Studio.

After several cooperations, Su Ran and the other party are quite familiar, this person is quite reliable.

However, as long as the thought of Su Han and his eyes brightened every time the other person mentioned it, Su Ran felt a bit shaggy. She was afraid that Xu Xiao would make her son debut!

So, after thinking about it, there is only Lu Shao, the dad.

If at this moment, Mr. Lu knew that Su Ran had chosen it after several rounds of selection, and then thought of himself, and did not know what to think.

However, it is clear that Lu Shao's focus is not on Su Han's issue.

"Are you going to participate in the competition?" After hearing the words, Lu Shao's eyes flashed a little thought.

"Where are you going?"

"Not far, it's in n city," Su Ran replied.

"Well, how many days are you going?"