Chapter 29: Buy a House!

Dongshan Garden, Lu family.

Not only did Zhou Fu go out early in the morning, but even Lu Shao, who is currently in a half-work and half-vacation state, did not see anyone early in the morning.

Only Lu Boyang, Xing, Zhi, and Lai, who had planned to be charming in front of his third uncle, brushed WeChat group chats.

[Group chat: The landlord family]

8:27

[Lu Jia Er Silly]: What does the circle of friends sent by Uncle San last night mean?

[Lu Jiashuai]: I want to know too!

[Lujia is the most handsome]: But I don't know!

[Lu Jia Er Silly]: Me too, when I touched that circle of friends yesterday, I was shocked! It's a pity that I didn't realize it all night, did Primary Six know? Lujia Primary Six

[Lu Jiaxiaoliu]: Yes, but you have to ask the third brother, now he is in front of the third uncle.

[Lu Jiaxiao Liu]: But I guess he hasn't got up yet, I'll try Lu Xiaoyang

[Lu Xiaoyang]: Whoever said I didn't get up, I didn't sleep!

[Lujia is the most handsome]: Yo, really online, what about uncle?

[Lu Xiaoyang]: I don't know, I went out early in the morning.

[Lu Xiaoyang]: But don't ask me about the circle of friends, I'm still in the clouds and fog.

[Lu Boxiao]: Isn't that just a circle of friends, what are you excited about?

[Lu Jia Er Silly]: Let me go! The boss actually appeared!

[Lu Jiashuai]: +1, aren't you the boss on the development project in Nepal?

[Lu Boxiao]: It's noisy because of the news message you chat with, isn't it?

[Lu Xiaoyang]: I thought you had blocked our group news for a long time.

[Lu Xiaoyang]: However, boss, you are afraid you don't know. It was a year and 5 months before the third uncle's last circle of friends, and he reposted Lu's New Year message.

[Lujia is the most handsome]: If something goes wrong, there must be a demon!

[Lu Jia's silly son]: Slippery?

[Lu Jia Er Silly]: Fourth child, are you 4 silly? Can I share the evaluation with the slide?

[Lu Jia's silly son]: Yeah, what does it mean that the uncle shared that article?

[陆伯 萧]: Just one article, / Khan

[Lujia is the most handsome]: Boss you don't understand! It is very important to understand the meaning of leadership in front of the Devil!

[Lu Jia Xiao Liu]: Right!

[Lu Jiaxiaoliu]: On the major contribution of genetics to growth, do you say that Uncle San would not want to pass this article and boast of us in disguise? After all, like our uncle, we are all from the Lu family's genes, hahaha.

[Lu Jia's silly son]: It makes sense.

[Lujia is the most handsome]: It makes sense, but do you think that Uncle San would praise us?

[Lu Jia Er Silly]: It doesn't exist. Unless he is in a good mood?

[Lujia is the most handsome]: Lu Xiaoyang, is your uncle in a good mood?

On the sofa, Lu Boyang held the mobile phone and very carefully recalled yesterday, from the time when Uncle went home, until Zhou Fu came and went back, and then at night, Uncle came down to eat.