Chapter 88: Want A Second Child

(a/n: that title lol)

"Did you come over by car?" Asked Du Wentao's mother looking at Su Ran and Lu Shao.

"No, come here."

Previously, because it was considered to be relatively close, and if we came over, it could just relieve the son and cough, okay, it was to ease the tension in her heart, so Su Ran proposed to come over.

Now Su Ran really regrets it.

Fortunately, the store that Zhou Qin said is not far from the school. It probably looks like this is just two or three hundred meters away.

Walking along the road, Lu Shao held Su Ran's hand and put it directly into his jacket pocket.

Feeling that the woman beside her leaned unconsciously again, Lu Shao slightly turned her face to look at Su Ran.

"Cold?"

"Cold." Su Ran nodded and said implicitly.

It was really cold today. I knew that she would put on another cardigan in her down jacket and bring the scarf she gave her on her birthday before bringing her son.

Although Su Ran really felt a little ugly in that dark red and dark green intertwined scarf, the scarf was thick and velvet on one side, so it was really warm.

And Su Han too.

It's so cold, there is no air-conditioning in the classroom, and I have been sitting there for so long.

I should let my son wear more.

Thinking of Su Han, Su Ran could not help but frowned slightly.

Su Ran was worried about the coldness of his son, but at this moment, his arm was tightened and Lu Shao was taken into his arms.

Aside, watching the interaction between Su Ran and Lu Shao, Du Wentao's mother couldn't help smiling.

I can't help but feel a little envious.

No, Du Wentao must let his dad find a way to get back before the third grade.

Zhou Qin thought about it, and led the two couples next to the shop that she said was open all day.

Early in the morning, I went out for breakfast again. Of course, it was impossible for a few people to come in a hot pot, so I went into the private room and called for tea and some breakfast snacks. The two women started talking. An ever-changing topic among parents: children's education.

"I have a classmate. Her daughter is in the fourth class. After listening to him, the head teacher of the fourth class spoke in the parent group of the fourth class and said that this class is not counted as a class ranking, and the annual ranking is directly counted. . "

"Is that right? They seem to have four or five hundred people in one grade, right?" He Yan said, raising his eyebrows.

"Isn't it?" Zhou Qin said, looking sad.

Originally, my son was not able to take a good test in his own class, and he could take a few dozens and dozens of them, which is quite acceptable.

If it were directly changed to the full-year ranking, after taking the test, it would take three or four hundred people, which would be awful.

"Before I was thinking about the end of the period, I specifically asked Du Wentao to report for a weekend consolidation class. What happened, no, no."

"And guess what, this kid didn't even go last week, sneaked to play basketball for me! The teacher called home, Du Wentao did well, and the sweat that came back, actually wanted to lie to me!"