Chapter 75: Get A Permit

Originally, Su Ran was still thinking whether going out at 6 was too exaggerated. When Lu Shao's car drove to the door of the Civil Affairs Bureau, Su Ran knew that going out at 6 was not exaggerated at all.

It was not until 7 o'clock, and a long line had already formed in front of the Civil Affairs Bureau.

"So many people?" Su Ran couldn't help but exclaim.

Especially the first few pairs, wouldn't they be numbered here last night?

"Well, today is a good day." Lu Shao hooked his mouth and explained to Su Ran.

However, Su Ran was not told, and he also let people calculate the day in advance.

When did Lu Shao believe this before, but this time, subconsciously wanted a good omen.

"I made an appointment in advance. Now I take a break in the car and wait for the door to open. We can go in directly." Lu Shao said again.

He Yan said that Su Ran was a stunner.

Since you made an appointment? So why are they here so early?

Seeing Landing Shao's serious and solemn look, Su Ran finally didn't ask.

"What do you want for breakfast? I'll buy it?"

After hearing what Lu Shao said, actually Su Ran wanted to say that she really didn't have the habit of eating breakfast so early.

Su Han usually goes to school for a long time before Su Ran gets up.

However, thinking that Lu Shao should not have breakfast, Su Ran simply asked: "How about you?"

"what?"

"What time is breakfast?"

"About eight thirty."

"Then let's eat after waiting." Su Ran thought and said.

"Okay." Lu Shao nodded, very much like the words "we" that Su Ran said.

The conversation ended and the car suddenly quieted.

Not uncomfortable, but this atmosphere makes people feel a little ... nervous?

"Uh, then I'll apply makeup first?" Subconsciously avoided Lu Shao's eyes, Su Ran said, but he really took out the makeup bag in his bag and applied makeup very seriously.

After all, it is a wedding photo, of course, how delicate it is.

"Xiao Ran," Lu Shao said suddenly.

"Eh? What?" Su Ran was putting on lipstick. He heard that the person beside him called himself, raised his head, and then saw Lu Shaoxing looking at himself with an extremely focused and deep look.

To be precise, it was the position of the scar on Su Ran's forehead.

Regarding that night, although the consciousness was unclear, the information he investigated could not be wrong.

Su Ran's head injury was made that night?

"I did this?" Lu Shao asked, his voice husky because of the strong depression.

Lu Shao actually wanted to ask this question a long time ago, but he never dared to ask it.

Upon hearing this, Su Ran stunned and raised her hand subconsciously and touched the mark on her forehead.

"Is this ..."

After all, it was not a personal experience. For Su Ran, the scar on his forehead could not even bring the terrible memories of the night of the original owner.