Chapter 18: Su Han Mother

"Su, Su Han?" After hearing Su Ran's words, the squad leader widened his eyes and looked at Su Ran with unbelievable eyes.

"No, I'm Su Han's mother." Su Ran said with a smile.

"What? You ..." Classmates were saying before that Su Han was abandoned by his parents, or as Zhang Xiao said, his mother was not doing any serious work, so she never appeared in school.

Therefore, the monitor never thought that Su Han not only had a mother, but was so young and beautiful.

It's over, they just said Su Han's bad words in the corridor, shouldn't Su Han's mother hear it?

The squad leader gave Su Ran a timid look.

"That ... Ah, auntie, I'm sorry, I don't know."

"It's all right," Su Ran said indifferently.

"Where does Su Han sit?"

"Oh, there, the fourth row and the sixth row."

"Thank you," said Su Ran, smiling gently towards the monitor.

"No, you're welcome." Looking at Su Ran's smile, the monitor was blushing. No wonder Su Han was so handsome. It turned out to be her mother.

"Then, aunt I will go first."

Back in the corridor, the previous classmates were still standing there.

"Squad leader, how is it?"

"What's up?"

"Is that the person who just went to our class to have a parent-teacher meeting? Whose parents are there for the parent-teacher meeting?"

"Who the hell, that aunt was Su Han's mother just now."

"Who?"

"Su Han? No! It's not his mother ..."

"Also said! Zhang Xiao, I guess the classmate in your tuition class is a nonsense!"

"I feel so too."

Su Han's mother looked so temperament, how could she be doing an improper job?

Besides, Su Han's mother is so beautiful that she can be a celebrity and still need to do a special job?

...

On the other side, Su Ran followed the position of the monitor's finger to the seat.

Compared to the desks of other people in the class, Su Han's desk was almost as clean as it was empty.

Every time when two people eat takeaway at home, Su Han always keeps the table clean; and every time she writes a piece of music every night, Su Han will always be neatly Putting on it, Su Ran couldn't help laughing.

It seems that this is in line with Su Han's personality.

Looks like his villain's son is a bit clean?

This certainly does not follow her.

"Is this the first time you have a parent-teacher meeting?" The parent of the student sitting next to him looked at Su Ran and asked with some surprise.

She had come to her parents several times before, and the seat next to it was always empty.

"Yeah, have a parent meeting for my son."

"son?"

"Are you Su Han's mother invited by Wang to the parent group that day?" Zhou Qin looked at Su Ran and couldn't help but be surprised: "It looks so young."