Chapter 32: Real Hammer Face

Just as Lele Studio was busy sorting out the real hammers and starting the counterattack, Sheng Ding Entertainment, the other party of the incident, was also not peaceful at the moment.

"Snapped--"

In the general manager's office, Chen Ang slammed a pile of information in front of Zhou Lingyan with an angry expression.

"Zhou Lingyan! Look at what good things your operations department has done!" Chen Ang pointed at Director Zhou and snarled: "Are you a pig? It 's like a plagiarism, and you dare to say it was plagiarized." ?! "

Speaking of this matter, Chen Ang was almost furious.

Today, Yu Lele released a single, which became hot as soon as the single came out. Chen Ang knew about it. Later, plagiarism broke out on the Internet. He didn't care too much.

After all, the current celebrity hasn't done anything to speculate about it.He only thinks it is a hot show of self-directed self-acting performed by the other party in order to create a momentum, let alone think that the people under his own hands will be stupid enough to find one The trouble of a small studio, a little star.

Until the afternoon, the fermentation of the incident was intensifying, and Sheng Dingguan was also lively under the roof, so Chen Ang investigated it.

It's okay not to investigate, only to find out that the so-called "Shengding staff" on Weibo is actually real, but also a person in the operation department!

"I always feel that your operation department is the most reassuring to me, but you see, what have you done these two times! Ah!" Chen Ang shouted, his fingers barely touched Director Zhou's nose. .

Last time, it was the acquisition of those ten songs.

Because music failed to acquire in the end, it was already a big job mistake. Although music has not yet signed a contract, some early related arrangements were already under preparation.

It's like the pots and pans are all prepared and the oil is boiled.

This loss is not small.

Fortunately, regarding that matter, their chairman did not seem to have any intention to investigate, let alone who to blame, and the matter was so confusing.

But he didn't expect how long this had passed, and the operation department actually gave him such a large basket.

The key is to wait so clearly for the face to be smashed. Even if the victory is finally achieved, it is only a stupid thing that hurts the enemy by one thousand and 800, and it can actually do it.

"Manager Chen, listen to me and explain, this thing really can't depend on me." Faced with the reprimand of Manager Chen, Zhou Lingyan just wanted to cry.

Indeed, the last time she bought the copyright of Su Ran's music was her fault.

After the meeting that day broke down, Zhou Lingyan actually contacted Su Ran again by phone and expressed her willingness to buy the previous music for 200,000 songs. On the phone, her attitude was also very good, but unfortunately, the other party didn't even think about it. I just rejected it.

After that, she called and Su Ran directly hacked her.

Regarding this, Zhou Lingyan even made a work review.

But this time, it really doesn't matter to her.

"This incident is entirely a personal act of Lin Xiaoxiao, I didn't know it at all!"