Chapter 53: What About Homework?

The latest news on Su Han's mobile phone, no accident came from Su Ran.

[su]: Son, I've arrived in city n. I just arrived at the hotel room ~

Seeing the news from Su Ran, Su Han's face had a smile on his face, and he looked at Lu Shao, who was sitting on the main seat, and his eyes were on his side. Su Han raised his eyebrows provocatively. Then, I picked up the mobile phone on the table, leaving only a cool mobile phone case to land.

[Han]: What hotel? Is it safe? good or not?

[su]: Rest assured, it is a hotel arranged by the competition group, it is safe, and the environment is not bad.

This is still a reflection of Xu Xiao's classmate, because the other party is one of the members of the public jury of the contest, so as soon as Su Ran arrived in city n, the team arranged the closest to the recording hall. A hotel.

If it is before, the little assistants will definitely prepare the best hotels and suites for Su Ran.

However, since the lovely little assistants were gone, Su Ran has become very self-reliant. Moreover, probably living in their small broken rental house for a long time, Su Ran already feels very nice in a standard room like this.

Suddenly thought that Su Han should have been received by Lu Shao at this moment, and Su Ran sent a message with concern again.

[su]: By the way, are you at your father's house now? how about it? Everything okay?

[Han]: OK.

Su Han said very reluctantly.

Here, the food is quite delicious.

Other things are also alive, if Zhou Fu and other maids in the house can not look at him with a goose bump smile all the time, and if this man is not in front, it is even better .

Thinking of this, Su Han silently gave Lu Shao a glance.

At this time, Su Ran sent another message: it's ok, stay at someone's house, remember to be polite, pay attention to personal hygiene, don't disturb other people's things, you know?

Looking at this large piece of advice on the phone, Su Han's mouth twitched.

Is that woman's worry too much?

Needless to say he can do well, right?

Su Han grumbled in his heart.

However, Su Ran's "other people's house" really pleased Su Han.

Although very sure, he was very polite and hygienic, and he would not touch anything in front of this "other". However, Su Han returned to Su Ran: I know.

The other end of the phone.

Looking at the news from his son, Su Ran nodded with satisfaction, and then reflected a little. This was just a day apart and it wasn't even a day. He seemed a little nervous about Su Han.

[su]: Good ~ listen to your father.

When mentioning Lu Shao, Su Ran came to think of it suddenly. When the other party sent her to the airport before, she seemed to have sent her a message.

Then, Su Ran has been busy sending a WeChat with his son, and almost forgot about it!

Su Ran quickly sent Lu Shao a piece of WeChat, which was very polite: Mr. Lu, I have reached the city of N, thank you before.

On the other side, Lu Jia's dining table.

"cut!"

Seeing that the mobile phone at hand of Shao finally turned on, Su Leng snorted, expressing disdain.