Chapter 69: Meet Slightly

"Han, don't you really want to hit me?"

"And me and me, take me with me."

"Add me! Anyway, you have to bring Liu Yangyang's pit goods, Su Han, don't you really think about bringing a pitless one?"

On the playground, Liu Yangyang looked at Su Han with a look of anger.

"Don't think about it." Su Han said calmly, looking at the people next to him.

"And", raising an eyebrow, Su Han glanced at Liu Yangyang and said, "When did I say I would bring this pit cargo?"

"What, brother Han, don't you take me?"

"Why take you?"

"Take me a lot of useful things, I can help Mom Su shout for cheering, I can raise a light sign, I can also help you and Dad Lu get luggage!" Liu Yangyang said very earnestly.

I heard that today, Su Han's father came to help his brother Han take leave, Liu Yangyang was almost envious of death.

He also wanted to ask for leave. He didn't want to take the class of extinct teacher Tai tomorrow. Moreover, he also wanted to go to n city game scene and call mother Su!

"Go and go, I can do it for you." Du Wentao said with a scornful glance at Liu Yangyang.

"Su Han, I really think you still take me, at least I don't pit, and I really vote for Mom Su seriously every day!"

"Not only me, my mother too, she also launched a group of friends and relatives to vote for Mother Su!"

"I voted too. I also voted with my grandma's mobile phone number!"

...

Taking a look at these people again, Su Han very calmly and resolutely threw out two words: "No."

Do not look at what conditions he used to let that surname Lu take him to n city.

"After class, go." Ignoring the grieving crowd and hearing the bell from the class, Su Han threw down a sentence, took the school bag next to him very quickly, and turned away.

Behind a group of aggressive people.

"I rely on when Han Han packed his schoolbag!"

"I packed my schoolbag in advance and brought it to the PE class. Would you like to do this, uh ..."

"Why didn't I think of it!"

"Wipe, I have to get a school bag in the classroom!"

"I wanted to ask Dad Lu to bring me by the way too!"

"you dare?"

"I can not......"

...

Ignoring these people behind him, Su Han walked out of the stadium and walked directly towards the school gate.

The location of the stadium is closer to the entrance of the school than the teaching building. In addition, a teenager walked quickly, so Su Han became the first student who came out of the school today.

Looking at the only young man who came out of the school gate, Lu Shao's mouth slightly narrowed in the car.

"Excited?" Lu Shao raised his eyebrows and asked, looking at Su Han who was on the train.

After hearing that, Su Han frowned, and then frowned. From his slightly eccentric expression, it is not difficult to see that Su Han did not want to answer the question of Lu Shao.

My Son Might Be A VillainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara