Chapter 79: Scorching

"May I help you?" Su Ran looked at Lu Shao and stood at the door of the kitchen very confused.

The whole feeling is as if this kitchen is not her home at all.

Su Ran wanted to help out consciously, but unfortunately, Mr. Lu's movements were too skillful. Su Ran stood next to him, feeling that he could not get involved at all.

Hearing that Lu Shao's action was slightly paused.

Seeing Su Ran nodded: "Okay."

"Can you wash vegetables?"

"OK." Su Ran smiled and said.

Washing vegetables is still easy.

Moreover, why Su Ran chose these dishes to learn is well thought out.

These dishes, it can be said that the preliminary preparation is very simple, and it is quite easy to clean.

"Okay," after washing the dishes, passing things to Lu Shao, Su Ran asked again, "Anything else?"

"I'll do the rest." Lu Shao said with a glance at the kitchen knife.

"it is good."

"So, do you want an apron?" Su Ran asked.

Although the cooking skills are outstanding, obviously Mr. Lu is also one of the few who cooks. When Lu Su was told that he had an apron, Lu Shao was still a little bit dazed.

"Have?"

"Have."

"can."

"Then you wait, I'll get it."

Then, Su Ran turned to the living room, and then found the apron from the cabinet that had not been removed.

This was the last time Su Ran brought her son to the supermarket and saw it.

Although their home may not have much chance to use this thing, but because it is so cute, Su Ran still looks at his son's face # 我 想 无 没 #, # 你 在 乱花钱 # 's gaze And threw this into the shopping cart.

Since then, it has been archived to this day.

Su Ran did not expect this apron for the first time, but actually gave it to his father first.

Think about it, why is there a little expectation?

"This was bought in the supermarket before, or it's new." Su Ran went into the kitchen with an apron and said.

Hearing that, Lu Shao turned his head slightly, and his eyes fell on the pink apron.

"Well, let's do this, mainly to prevent you from splashing oil on your clothes while cooking." Su Ran worked very hard to make a serious expression, said.

After all, Su Ran added: "I don't have your change of clothes at home now."

I don't know if it was Lu Shao's point in that poking. After hearing Su Ran's words, Lu Shao seemed to be in a good mood?

"it is good."

Hearing Lu Shao said yes, Su Ran was a little surprised.

"So, I'll hang it for you?"

"Yes," Lu Shao said with a hook.

Seeing that the other nodded, Su Ran pulled the apron out of the packing bag very quickly, turning the front of the apron to himself to prevent being seen by Lu Shao.

"You lower your head."

"Okay." After hearing the words, Lu Shao headed down in coordination.

"Okay, turn around."