Chapter 64: Reverse

at night.

In the office of the chairman of Shengding Entertainment.

It would not be too surprising that Lu Boyang would receive a call from Lin Xinger at this time.

Looking at the name displayed on the phone call reminder, Lu Boyang's eyes flashed with annoyance, but the call was finally connected.

Sure enough, as soon as the phone was connected, the woman's complaint and cry came from the phone.

"Boyang, where are you?"

"I, I'm in city A." Lu Boyang said with a moment of hesitation in his eyes.

"How come you are in City A?"

"Business trip."

"So, you know, I'm back home, and today Song Zeyu came over, and the first sentence he said was that I was crazy!"

"Where am I crazy? It's him, obviously. He chose to marry me ..."

Listening to Lin Xing's cry, Lu Boyang frowned.

This has been going on for many years, and Lin Xinger's cry is almost the same.

In the beginning, Lu Boyang would feel bad for her, but the sound that sounded after listening for a long time would also become boring and boring.

"Xinger ..." Lu Boyang sighed and interrupted Lin Xinger.

"Have you ever thought that the marriage failure between you and Song Zeyu is not just his cause."

"Boyang, what do you mean? You mean I was wrong ?!"

"The impression and understanding you brought to him at the beginning was great, but in fact, it wasn't." Lu Boyang said calmly.

Even he can see through this various behavioral methods after Lin Xing's marriage to the Song family that she is not as kind and simple as she is, let alone Song Zeyu.

As a half bystander, he could accept this objectively, but Song Zeyu could not.

This matter was placed on Song Zeyu, and he probably bought a piece of jade with a lot of choices, and finally found that it was actually the same thing.

Lu Boyang's words made Lin Xing'er out there!

"Oh, do you mean that Song Zeyu felt that I was not the kind little white flower in his mind, so disappointed?" Lin Xing'er was laughed angrily, smiling a little crazy.

"Lu Boyang, like Song Zeyu, are you mentally sick?"

"Hehe, if it is a virgin little white flower who doesn't understand anything, do you think I can rise to the position of general manager secretary so quickly from a low-level intern clerk of Song's? Do you think you can marry into the Song family so logically? You Thought I could sit in the position of Mrs. Song's chairman? "

"Haha, what is your reality, fairy tale!"

"Even if Lin Xing'er isn't kind, he is also blind to him. Can you blame me?"

"What's even more ridiculous is that Song Zeyu dared to run up to me today and question me!"

"Why, does he think I'm hypocritical, and misses Su Ran's **** again? He even said that **** was more honest than me!"

Hearing Lin Xing'er's words, Lu Boyang had already wanted to hang up the phone.

"Xinger, you really can do this."

How things happened at that time has been turned over with the former Su Ran as a loser and bearing all the consequences.

Originally, Lu Boyang did not like Su Ran, so he would not sympathize with this person except to ignore him.