Chapter 87: Final Exam

Happiness Lane was originally very close to Su Han's school. If it was faster, the journey would not take more than 10 minutes. Simply, Lu Shao did not drive and directly led Su Han and the two to the school.

Along the way, there are many parents who send their children to school.

However, it is rare for my father to send it.

Therefore, Lu Shao and Su Han have attracted many people's attention.

Of course, the most important reason is not that the face value of the father and son combination is very high, but that the two of them did not say a word all the way, but also looked at each other with tacit eyes widened, which was a bit fun.

Su Han was staring at him from time to time, and Su Han was a little unhappy and could not talk about being angry. To be more precise, there was something awkward in his heart.

"Without driving, what are you following me for?" Su Han finally frowned, glancing at Lu Shao with a disappointed look.

After hearing that, Lu Shao only raised an eyebrow and gave Su Han a slight glance, saying, "Go down to the underground parking lot for one minute, start the car for 2 minutes, and then drive out from the parking lot to the parking lot next to your school Field, with two red lights in the middle, do you think 10 minutes is enough? "

Su Han: ...

Well, he admits that walking to school is faster than driving.

wrong! Isn't this the question he's considering at all?

After reacting, Su Han stared at Lu Shao a lot.

"It's your problem that takes time and time." Lu Sha gave a polite look, and Su Han said, "I will go this way by myself, so I don't need you to follow, understand?"

Hearing Su Han's words, Lu Shao was not angry, but just glanced at Su Han casually.

"How many times do you think I'll send you?" Raising his eyebrows, Lu Shao asked in a deep voice.

Just as Su Ran considered before, Happiness is very close to the school and it is not necessary to send it.

He will personally send Su Han here today. On the one hand, he has to make sure that there are no dangerous sections on the road. On the other hand, he is to roughly calculate the time that Su Han has released.

"Thank you for cherishing it. After all, I won't give you much chance in the future." Lu Shao looked at Su Han and said very calmly and honestly.

The entire road has sidewalks and there are underground passages when crossing the road, which is safe enough.

In this case, there is no need for him to waste such good time in the morning to send this kid.

However, when the weather is colder or in heavy rain, you can drive out and send the boy barely.

Lu Shao was thinking in his heart.

Su Han, who didn't know what Lu Shao was thinking, heard the other person's words, and the whole person exploded.

Cherish? Still not many chances?

Humph! Did he say he needed this guy to give it away?

Su Han murmured in his heart, glanced at Lu Shao quietly, and muttered in a deep voice: "I said that I don't need it. With this time, you might as well stay at home ..."

This was half said, and suddenly Su Han was so stunned.

Immediately, he looked sharply at Lu Shao.