Chapter 33: Pick You Home

In front of the Lu family's dining table, Lu Boyang sent a sneak video to the group and threw out a sentence "I can't say clearly, you feel it yourself."

Subsequently, a video stirred up a thousand waves in the group chat.

Secretly brushed the conversation between the other four fools in the eyes, and Lu Boyang secretly said: Look, it's not his dazzling, today or recently the big devil really is not normal.

Lu Boyang squinted his eyes, wondering secretly whether to write information from Zhou Fu.

At this moment, Lu Boyang looked up coldly when Lu Boyang looked up coldly.

"Oh, uncle?"

"Something?"

"Uh, it's fine."

"Eat all right."

"Oh."

The Lu family 's rules are not only strict, they are just the old three. Originally, he thought that grandpa had an accident and his dad and his grandmother were gone. The traditional feudal dregs in the Lu family 's hands will be reformed and overturned. It has actually been carried forward and expanded.

...

On the other side, Yu Lele Studio.

"Mr. Su, I called for a working meal. You can leave for a light meal and go back." Xu Xiao said looking at Su Ran.

"Thank you, but you don't have to," Su Ran smiled, rejecting the other person's kindness, and said, "It's late, I have to hurry back home."

Hearing that Xu Xiao seemed to remember that the very young master of music had a teenage child at home.

"Then I will not delay Teacher Su. What happened today is really troublesome for Teacher Su."

"Don't say that." Speaking of this matter, Su Ran also felt embarrassed.

"Today's trouble is also my responsibility." Su Ran said apologetically.

"Where, this is not Mr. Su's responsibility, but I can't think of a company as large as Sheng Ding, it would be so lacking in contract spirit." Xu Xiao frowned, and said, "But you don't care too much, Mr. Su. That's probably a management issue. "

"As for us, Sai Weng lost his horse and knew nothing about happiness, at least it turned out to be very popular." When talking about this, Xu Xiao was a little excited.

Today's plagiarism storm, in the end, they can be said to have achieved a great victory, and public opinion is almost overwhelmingly on their side.

In addition, Yu Lele's music album has also received very good publicity, the effect is beyond what they expected before, I don't know how many times, and netizens' expectations for other songs in the album are also very high.

Xu Xiao now thinks about the chairman of Shengding Entertainment, thanking the other party for "sacrifice" self and giving them such a big publicity package.

"Nothing bad," Su Ran nodded.

"One thing I want to trouble Manager Xu," paused, and Su Ran said, "The video on the Internet about me today, if it is convenient, can bother Manager Xu and help me clean up when dealing with ordered public opinion. A moment? "

"This is easy."

"But", looking at Su Ran a little puzzled, Xu Xiao couldn't help asking: "Mr. Su's response from your video is actually quite positive. Why would you want to deal with it? And through this, right It 's also very helpful to improve your popularity with Mr. Su. Even our studio can help you with a wave of promotion. "