Chapter 37: Mysterious Package

"You said you were okay? Where is it? I'll take you there." Looking at Su Ran, Lu Shao asked.

"Don't use it", realizing that he refused to give the opposite side a bit too much. Suddenly, Su Ran added: "I mean, it's okay for the time being, so there's no need to pass."

Since Xu Xiao's meeting time has been pushed to tomorrow, naturally she does not need to pass today.

Speaking of Yu Lele's studio, Su Ran naturally thought of the other side of yesterday 's public opinion storm: Sheng Ding Entertainment, and the second male.

I don't know what's going on with the second man ...

With Lu Boyang, the situation was of course very bad at the moment.

Because yesterday's public opinion orientation of the whole incident basically showed a one-sided situation, so early in the morning, as soon as I went to work, Sheng Ding Yu issued an official Weibo, which included a clarification of the entire incident and a Yu Lele's apology letter.

The truth came out, Shengding Entertainment ended bleakly.

Although a public opinion turmoil on the Internet has not yet toppled the industry giant.

However, Shengding Entertainment suffered losses.

"The company's stock price fell on the limit today. It is estimated that one or two limit stops will be able to stabilize. In addition, five companies including Dongteng and Huayang have decided to terminate the current sponsorship of several TV series and reality show programs ..." Chen Ang stood solemnly in the chairman's office.

"En", heard that, Lu Boyang nodded and said, "Cancel the sales and operation of this month's performance, and in addition, who is involved in which department should find it, and directly open it."

"This......"

"something wrong?"

"The person involved has indeed been identified, but" hesitated a moment, and Chen Ang finally said, "This person is Lin Xiaoxiao."

"Who?"

"Uh, it's Lin Xiaoxiao, that is, Lin Xing, who was the one recommended by Mrs. Song and the cousin of Mrs. Song."

"You say Xinger?" After hearing the words, Lu Boyang sank.

Mentioning Lin Xinger, Lu Boyang suddenly became irritable.

Yesterday Lin Xinger called him again from abroad, and the content of the discussion was still the same. How could Song Zeyu be wrong, and how sad she was.

He was really annoying.

He knew Song Zeyu much earlier than Lin Xing'er. Because of the relationship between Song Zeyu's friend, Lu Boyang gave Lin Xinger a little more recognized care.

He acknowledged that during this process, he had different feelings for Lin Xing'er, but such feelings also completely stopped when Lin Xing'er finally chose Song Zeyu.

If you ca n't be a lover, you can still be friends.

However, Lu Boyang really did not understand. Since Song Zeyu liked Lin Xing'er at the beginning, he also married someone. Why did he start the Cold War not long after the marriage, so he left Lin Xinger aside.

And Lin Xinger. In the past, Lu Boyang thought this girl was very good, but during this time, listening to the other party's complaints and hysterics over and over again on the phone, no matter how beautiful the impressions and memories can't stand such a frustration.