Chapter 34: Circle of Friends

As soon as the two got home, Su Ran opened her crazy p-picture mode with her phone.

"What are you doing?" Watching Su Ran poking at the screen of the mobile phone intently, she completely slammed the # out of the world. Unless the earthquake and tsunami and other things can't interrupt my #, Su Han finally Could not help but asked in a low voice.

Su Ran: Hey, was your son talking to her just now?

"Son, what did you just say?" Su Ran squeezed for a second, looked up at Su Han and asked.

"Nothing," Su Han frowned, and murmured, "Just asking what you're doing, it's just a photo."

As for making it take so long?

Moreover, I don't know why. Su Han had an ominous hunch in his heart when he looked at the woman with a cheerful look and smiled at the photo on the phone from time to time.

"P picture." Su Ranyouyou said, continuing to tumbling the photo in the phone.

This is a self-portrait photo. The background is the station where they waited for the bus before. In the photo, Su Ran and Su Han are standing left and right.

Su Ran had a subtle smile on his face.

For the specific kind of laugh, you can refer to the parent-child photo taken by Du Wentao's mother to the parent contact group.

As for Su Han.

Although the expression on the teenager's face is still the cool and dragging look, he looks suspiciously at the next Su Ran, but anyway, it is more cooperative and there is no forced business like Du Wentao in the photo Look.

Hearing, Su Han's mouth was drawn.

"So what were you doing before?"

All the way back before, this woman has been lowering her head tossing these photos. As for his son, who seems to have taken a lot of photos from Su Ran, was completely ignored?

"I was selecting photos just now. So many photos, should I not choose carefully?" Su Ran said.

Although at first Su Hanti's condition was to take only one.

But just one? how is this possible!

In the group photo of two people, Su Ran took several photos on his mobile phone, this is the best one.

A picture of a pair of high-value mother and son can be said to be very eye-catching.

Su Han's eyes also fell on the photo on Su Ran's phone.

"I think it's fine, what else should I do?" Su Han frowned slightly, asking a little puzzledly, his tone was a bit disgusting.

In the photo, he and the woman are standing side by side, there is nothing wrong.

Isn't this normal?

Su Han murmured secretly before admitting that this photo was actually taken well.

He himself need not say, this woman is much better than the mother of other classmates.

"Of course it's p, you don't understand, p picture is the least respect for photos!" It has nothing to do with the value of the face!

It doesn't matter what he thinks about it, Su Ran talks nonsense.

Then, the slender fingers continued to tap on the photo.

blur background.

Dermabrasion can come a little.

Whitening, this one is also available, and whitening once was good.