Chapter 98: Past Life Of Su Han

Extra #3

In the president's office on the top floor of the Rian Group building.

At this moment, the entire office was lit with bright, almost dazzling lights. Such lights are no longer known to disperse the darkness or illuminate the dark side of the heart.

Most people can't stand it under this kind of light, but the person sitting under the light at this moment seems to have already got used to it, without any discomfort.

This person does not seem to be in his early twenties, but he is already the president of Rian Group.

Young and promising, it seems no exaggeration to apply to this person.

And handsome.

On the face with a knife-shaped face, the edges and corners of the features are clear, and everything is extraordinary.

However, such a person always has lingering haze in his eyes, and his eyes are gloomy and distorted, which makes people shudder at one glance.

This man is called Su Han.

A year ago, by relying on a lot of efforts, a shell company that laundered money was brought to life, and then there was today's Rian Group.

Su Han is a lunatic, an outrageous mad dog who catches who bites who.

This is almost the only evaluation of everyone in the business field for this young man who has emerged from the army.

But how about that, Su Han didn't care.

At this moment, the backbones of several companies standing next to Su Han are carefully working to report, it seems that even the atmosphere dare not add more.

"President, Mintai Group's stock index has fallen below the issue price. It is estimated that according to the current intensity, it will be suppressed again. In another four weeks, Mintai Group should be forced to delist."

"Around?"

"Yes, yes, all around."

"Too long, two weeks, two weeks, I want to see Mintai Group pick up food like a dog."

"but......"

"How to create public opinion and trouble, I should not need to teach you any more."

Hearing that several people were looking pale.

"Yes, we understand."

"What else to report?"

"Also, according to the latest first-hand news we have received, the Zhou Group should not be able to sustain it anymore."

"just......"

"Just what? Say."

"Chairman Zhou is currently on the roof of Zhou's building." With that said, the person's face became a little ugly, and it seemed that he couldn't say anything.

What else can you do on the roof?

They don't think that the chairman of the Zhou family is doing something. After all, Su's attack on the Zhou family is not just business competition, it is simply driving people out of the way.

Zhou is not the first company to be forced to die by Su Han. Obviously, it will not be the last.

Although, on previous occasions, the Ryan Group has won completely, but it is not the way to do business.

Although everyone didn't dare to say it, they all had a common thought in their hearts: If this goes on, they will eat the bad results sooner or later, they will be the Rian Group.