Chapter 61: For My Big Boy

"I feel like I'm late." Su Han said in dissatisfaction as he frowned while looked at Lu Shao coldly

"That's because you have poor understanding." Lu Shao fluttered lightly.

Hearing that, Su Han's eyes suddenly widen.

"Did you just say that my understanding is too poor?!" A pair of eyes stared straight at Lu Shao. Su Han gritted his teeth and said, "It's because you said it too badly."

Saying that he has poor understanding? Huh, what a joke!

He understands very well. Obviously, he's a man himself. Does a simple noun need that much explanation?

He didn't understand, cut!

Su Han snorted coldly in his heart.

Hearing that, Lu Shao glanced at the boy beside him with a stinking look, he didn't care about this boy.

On the other side where Su Han couldn't see, Lu Shao's mouth was still narrowing, and there was a slight gap.

"Don't worry, you won't be late." Lu Shao said a moment later.

His tone is very positive.

Ten minutes later, until Lu Shao's car drove all the way to the dedicated parking lot of the program group building, Su Han was confused why the guy was so determined not to be late.

"Get out of the car." Lu Shao opened the door and continued. When he got out of the car, he also glanced at Su Han with a kind of intentional look.

"Cut!" Looking at someone's proud gaze, Su Han snorted very uncomfortably.

"There's 2 minutes left. We will start early when we walk by."

"Not important," Lu Shao said calmly, waiting for Su Han to refute, and said, "It's not time for your mother to play."

Su Han: ...

Although he really wanted to refute the surname Lu, the other party made a lot of sense on what to do.

In some ways, this is a very consistent view of father and son.

It doesn't matter how other people are, without the competition of their own woman.

Even so, because Lu Shao took Su Han through the internal passage and did not walk through the ordinary entrance passage, the two still reached the recording site very smoothly and unobstructed.

"So, you're going through the back door?" Su Han murmured suddenly on the road.

In his mind, he was wondering, through what relationship did this guy get the tickets for the game? there are so many privileges.

On the side, hearing Su Han's words, Mr. Lu's footsteps hesitated for half a second, but soon returned back to normal.

"You could understand it this way," Lu Shao said without concealing anything, paused for a moment then said, "But you should know that only those who have the ability can open the back door."

Hearing that, Su Han pouted, but did not refute.

At the same time there was a touch of reflection on the fundus.

Suddenly thought of something, Su Han looked up at Lu Shao with a strange look: "You don't even plan to open any back door for my mother's game?"

Hearing that, Lu Shao's mouth was slightly drawn.

'Your mother doesn't need to open the back door.'

Lu Shao originally wanted to answer Su Han this way, but changed his mind after seeing a change in Su Han's expression.