Chapter 65: Try

Although, along the way, Su Han was a pair of #trust me, nothing happened # calm.

However, there is a saying how to say: the son of Mo Ruomu.

Seeing his son so unconcerned with his mother, Su Ran guessed that Su Han should have said nothing.

"Su Han." Back at the hotel, the door of their room, Su Ran looked at Su Han and screamed again.

"Su Xiaohan."

"Why?" Su Han asked aloud, seemingly impatient with Su Ran.

"You really have nothing to tell me?" Su Ran blinked at his son and asked.

Upon hearing this, Su Han turned a look of expression, but quickly turned his head to the side.

"No." Su Han frowned.

At this moment, the teenager's thoughts are very tangled.

Su Han was tangled, should he tell Su Ran what Lu Shao did and what happened before the Internet.

If I did, I do n't know how this woman would react.

Shock? **** off? Or ... happy?

Su Han lowered his eyes and pursed his lips, thinking in his heart what kind of expression Su Ran might have.

Thinking of a few possibilities, Su Han frowned again, he thought he might not be sure.

Forget it anyway, what happened to that guy named Lu, no matter what happened to him, it was better to wait for that guy to come to Su Ran to explain it himself.

"Are you sure?" Su Ran asked again, watching Su Han's entanglement in Tibet.

"OK." Speaking, Su Han looked a little guilty.

"Well, I'll go back and do my homework."

"Uh-"

Watching the door closed again next door, Su Ran twitched.

Son, even if you have some secrets in your heart, you don't have to run so fast?

Su Ran thought to himself, if Lu Shao could be seen for a while, he would still ask Lu Shao.

Vaguely, Su Ran thought that what Su Han hadn't said should have light with Lu Shao.

"I have lived together for a few days ..." Su Ran whispered.

She then handed Su Han to Lu Shao for a few days, but there was a little secret between her son and his father.

Su Ran was inexplicably jealous.

...

It turns out that what Su Han did not say is indeed related to Lu Shao, but it is not a small secret.

Back in the room, Su Ran still learned about "married" by brushing Weibo on the Internet.

At this time, all the black materials on the Internet before Su Ran have been labeled as defamatory and fake news, and apart from some screenshots, almost no new articles and comments have been found.

Su Ran tried searching the word "Su Ran" on the Internet and found that there was no other information at all except for the content related to the competition.

Of course, there is another point, that is, a new label is added to her entry: Mrs. Lu Jiajiazhu.

Looking at the noun, a strange look appeared on Su Ran's face.

The owner of the Lu family? Lu Shao? And her? Mrs. Lu's wife? !!

When did this happen? Why doesn't she know?