Chapter 42: Birthday Cake

land:?

Faced with the question mark sent by Lu Shao, Su Ran drew his lips for a long time, but I didn't think how to give the other party back.

su: Well, Su Han's class teacher said that it is enough for one child's parent to be in the group.

su: Even if there is any notice or news, I am telling you the same.

Su Ran blindly took a serious, err, reason that seemed reasonable, and returned to Lu Shao.

Originally, he was blind, but he did not expect that after a while, Lu Shao actually came back with two words.

Lu: Yeah.

What does it mean?

Su Ran was aggressive.

Through the screen, she actually felt a sense of honesty in the two words sent by Lu Shao.

"What's your expression?" Su Han couldn't help asking when Su Ran looked strangely holding a cell phone.

"Nothing, I'm trying to figure out your dad ..." Su Ran got stuck in half of what she said, because she found that her own child was looking at her with a small expression of resentment and complaint.

"Oh, Mr. Lu, Mr. Lu head office." Su Ran said with a headache.

"up to you."

"Okay, I just wonder what he meant by this sentence." Su Ran worked hard to make a pair #The things just now are not funny at all #, # Am I laughing?我 没 笑 # looks like it's mentioned casually.

After all, Su Ran also handed the message from Lu Shao to Su Han on his mobile phone.

Although he didn't want to see anything about the old man, Su Han didn't hold back when he handed the phone over. Su Han raised his eyes slightly and glanced at the latest news on the screen.

"Well," Su Han laughed, and there was a look of disdain on his face without concealment: "What's the point, he's stupid."

"Che, thought this would pretend to be serious, and could he hide his stupidity just now?" Su Han added with disdain.

Su Ran: You smashed, you seem to know your dad's son well?

"But", after a pause, Su Han frowned suddenly, and murmured very unwillingly: "Why are you pulling him into the parent group of our class?"

This is the group of their class. Why should anyone who is not important be added to it, his condition at school, and his test scores? Why should he let that person know?

In particular, as long as the person almost thought of himself as "Su Han's father", Su Han felt ten thousand unhappy!

Fortunately, the man was kicked out wisely by their class teacher.

Hum, please!

Su Ran did not know what Su Han was thinking, but looking at his son's expression of revenge, Su Ran couldn't help but want to laugh.

As for why Lu Shao was pulled into the group.

Mainly because of notices in some groups, as well as things like student status reports, Su Ran felt that it was cumbersome to report them, so he just let the other party see them.

Correct! And this time Suto.

Thinking of her original intention to pull Lu Shao into the group, Su Ran looked for a moment, and suddenly remembered that she had previously said that Lu Shao had only asked Su Tuo about the matter, and she hadn't said she could not go.