Chapter 80: go Back With Me

"I also like this life very much." Su Ran lip smiled when he said what Lu Dingshao was saying behind him.

In the past, in the present world, Su Ran's life for more than ten years was almost unchanged.

She always feels that her material life is guaranteed. She can make music every day without being disturbed, and get a few awards every year. Secondly, she can occasionally sneak in a pot of spicy crayfish with a few assistants, and life is already there. Very nice.

Until this world comes.

Although, a while ago because of the existence of the male lead's family in the novel, it was frightening.

However, because of Su Han's existence, Su Ran felt for the first time the kind of happiness and fulfillment brought by his blood relationship.

She will be touched by her son's care, she will be proud of her son's excellence, she will feel that her son is the best in the universe, and she will think that her son is the best at what he does. With high scores, Su Ran will still be excited about it.

She's also worried sometimes. Worried that Su Han would learn badly during the rebellion period, and even become a black villain directly as you did in the original text.

Worried whether Su Han was late home or if he encountered any problems on the road.

Worried that his son is so handsome, will he really fall in love and be picked by some little girl.

Because of this cheap son, Su Ran knew for the first time that he could still have so many emotional fluctuations.

As for Lu Shao.

Although he kept talking, the father and son are very similar, but Su Ran knows very well that Lu Shao's feeling is completely different from his son.

Even Su Ran herself didn't notice, when did she start to be so dependent on his child and his dad.

When considering family issues, Su Ran has gradually taken Lu Shao into consideration.

Will consider the son and father get along, will take into account Lu Shao's ideas.

You will feel at ease because of the person's existence, you will be moved by the person's commitment, and you will even be moved by the little things the person has done.

Creation requires inspiration, and creators need rich emotions.

This was told by a teacher Su Ran at the time.

In the past, most of Su Ran's music inspirations came from various dog blood family ethical dramas.

After some personal experience, Su Ran discovered that there was still a considerable difference.

It's no wonder that the work that she didn't complete when she finally died didn't always feel anything worse in the creative process.

For now, the bottlenecks of the past should no longer exist.

When she settled down, moved into her new home, and got the piano, she continued to compose the song.

Su Ran secretly planned.

I still don't know that Su Ran has thought of such a far place. When hearing Su Ran's words, Lu Shao's eyes appeared a sense of uncontrollable joy.

"I will be a good father and a husband seriously, and strive to make our family better." Watching Su Ran, Lu Shao sneered, pursed his lips and assured.

"It will also make you more like the life in the future." Taking a step closer, Lu Shao whispered behind Su Ran: "Trust me, Mrs. Lu."

Lu Shao's cry came almost from Su Ran's head.