Chapter 60: Brush Presence

Lu Boyang?

Ah.

Upon hearing Su Ran's question, Lu Shao's expression was slightly hesitated.

At that time, since he had checked it out, he naturally knew that there was something between Su Ran and Song Zeyu and that Lin Xing'er, and that idiot in his family was not mixed.

If he could, Mr. Lu didn't want to recognize this person.

"I know." After a moment of silence, Lu Shao cast two words indifferently.

know? Do you know the same as the original Miss Su family?

When Su Dingshao said this sentence, Su Ran thought in silence.

Originally, when she asked, she just wanted to confirm whether Lu Shao had any relationship with the original plot of the novel. When she heard Lu Shao's answer, she thought so, and did not notice Lu Shao's calm eyes. That flash of tension.

Moreover, to find each other to say so, just to know the words of the male second, then, Lu Shao's family should also have nothing to do with the mysterious family behind the male second in the novel.

Su Ran nodded and made his judgment naturally.

"Do you have any questions?" Looking at Su Ran, Lu Shao smiled, and asked softly.

"Well, it's gone for a while," Su Ran thanked, said, and then looked up and thanked Landing: "Thank you."

"No need to say thank you," Lu Shao said.

Originally, Lu Shao thought that Su Ran would still ask about him and about the Lu family. As a result, Su Ran did not have it. Lu Shao was slightly disappointed.

However, the next second, Lu Shao heard Su Ran said, "There are still some things, I hope I can trouble you."

"Okay." Regardless of what happened, Lu Shao responded directly, watching Su Ran's look very focused, his eyes were so gentle that his heartbeat accelerated.

It's a pity that Su Ran was organizing the language in her head at this moment, she didn't notice it at all.

"Su Han is actually very sensible, but it's just a character ... a bit proud."

Su Ran thought about it, and said, "And maybe because of being a boy and just reaching the period of rebellion, sometimes this child is a little stubborn, and he will dig into the horns of his horns, and sometimes the words can make his stomach hurt."

"You are a father. I hope you can tolerate him a bit." Su Ran looked at Lu Shao and said with bright eyes.

"it is good."

"Also, I hope you can look at him a bit, if he has any extreme thoughts, or did something wrong, you can correct him in time." Do not let her son be blackened.

"Of course, don't let him get rubbed on the ground!" Su Ran said again.

Especially the male lead.

After hearing Su Ran's words, Lu Shao could not help but smile.

Can his son bully others? Totally impossible.

Moreover, even without him, it would be impossible for anyone to bully the head by the boy's ability.

Although he felt that Su Ran didn't have to worry about this, Lu Shao looked at Su Ran and nodded seriously.

"Okay, I will."

"What time is tomorrow?" Looking at Su Ran, Lu Shao asked again.

Although Zhou Fu got the game schedule from Lu Nayang, Yang Yang, but the specific game time is usually arranged according to the actual situation, Lu Shao knows not completely.