First Mission Pt. 2

It was finally 10 and the foot traffic began to slow down. You and Laura had eaten most of the snacks while everyone mostly kept and eye on the shop or, in Laura and Viv's case, looked at their phones. Things were slow so you ended up sitting against the wall where you could still see the shop.

Y/N: This is taking forever.

Laura: Get used to it. Stakeouts are usually like this.

Y/N: I'm actually kinda bored.

Viv: We can engage in kissing again if you consent.

Y/N: I DON'T!

Laura looked between the two of you.

Laura: Again?

Your entire face heated up.

Viv: A week ago me and Y/N enga....

Y/N: Did nothing! We did nothing.

There was a loud shatter and the three of you looked across the street where four men were entering the empty store.

Y/N: Oh, look at that! Literally anything else.

You pulled up your scarf and waited until the four men were completely inside. You and Laura quickly moved across the street while Viv turned invisible and flew up. You and Laure peeked in through the window to get a better look at the robbers. One had a pair of gloves, one had a sword like weapon, one had a had a gun of sorts, and one had a assortment of tools.

Laura: Stark weapons.

You watched as they moved behind the counter and the one with tools began to mess around with whatever was below it.

Y/N: We should move in now.

Laura: Yeah we should.

You opened the door which caused the bell to ring. The four robbers turned to see you and Laura standing there.

Y/N: I know you're about to close but I was wondering if we could grab some snacks?

The man with the gun lifted up his weapon and aimed it right at the two of you. You were quick to fire off a blast of ice to try and cover the gun. Unfortunately the man was still able to fire the weapon which hit you right in the chest. Laura jumped out of the way and popped out her claws. She leaped towards the man with the gun but was stopped by the man with the sword.

You recovered and looked around. You noticed their weapons and smirked under your scarf. Looks like your theory was right. You got back on your feet and the man with the gloves turned to you. You quickly realized that the shop was too small for you to use your fire so you quickly popped out your claws. Fists began to charge towards you but you leaped over him and landed behind the him. You then used your strength to kick him towards the large window which was covered in bars. The kick was enough to knock the man through the window and the bars.

You turned back to the gun man just as he began to open fire. You moved up and used your claws to swipe the gun away. You then grabbed the man and threw him through the window as well. The man with the tools qorked even faster until he felt someone tap on his shoulder. He turns around and sees Viv floating there.

Viv: I am going to have to ask you to surrender.

Meanwhile in the street, you faced down Fist and the gun man who now had a smaller pistol. You popped out your claws again and ignited your flames. Fists charged at you yet again but this time you ducked to avoid the hit. You then swipped your claws against the man's arm. Fists let out a cry of pain before landing a hit right into your gut. The force of the tech glove sent you flying across the street.