Knowhere Pt. 1

You woke up with a groan before you looked at the time. It was early by earth's standards but the way things worked everywhere was so different you couldn't tell up from down. You looked around and found Nadia reading a book against the wall of the bed. She noticed you were awake and smiled.

Nadia: Yo.

You smirked.

Y/N: Yo?

Nadia: I'm trying to be cool. I'm cool now.

You rolled your eyes and kissed her.

Y/N: Sure you are. Dork.

Nadia: Nerd.

You climbed out of bed and walkes over to the cockpit. You looked at the map and saw that you were almost at your next location. You sat down and set it on manual so you could pilot it.

Y/N: Hmm. Never learned to drive a car but I can fly a spaceship. That's the Creed Life.

You heard Nadia snort behind you.

Y/N: Thank you!

You flew the ship before you saw where you were going.

Y/N: Holy shit.

Y/N: That's a big head

Nadia: What about a head?

She stood next to you and looked at the floating space head.

Nadia: That is a big head.

You flew the ship around and got the OK message from the center. You followed the directions and flew into the port where you took an empty spot. Once you landed, you turned to Nadia.

Y/N: Welcome to Knowhere.

Nadia: This is weird. Looks like one of those 80's future anime shows.

You shrugged. You and Nadia quickly got dressed before you stepped out. Immediately you noticed that there wasn't just one type of alien here. There were all kinds everywhere.

Nadia: Wow.

You looked around before you saw a man approaching you. You turned to greet him but he stopped before he even reached you.

Man: <Are you from earth?>

You looked at Nadia before nodding.

Man: <Come with me. Our leader wishes to speak to you.>

You raised up your arms.

Y/N: <Not happening.>

Man: <I understand your worries. Our leader is in charged around here. He wishes to help you during your time here.>

You looked at Nadia and explained the situation.

Nadia: I mean, if things do go south we can take them.