Adventures with Felicia Pt. 4

You were surprised when you woke up in on a couch to a dog licking your face. You opened your eyes to see Venom and Sparky fighting with each other next to the couch. The noise of Sparky growling and Venom hissing filled your ears. You heard someone rush in frantically.

???: If you two keep fighting you'll wake him up. He needs to rest. Stop it, now.

You recognized that accent. You looked over and found Wanda standing in the doorway with her hands on her hips. She was scolding the two. You noticed she was wearing a loose red shirt with a pair of jeans. You also realized that the sun was now up. Did you sleep through the night? How long where you asleep? What time was it?

Venom: He'ssss awake.

Wanda noticed you sitting up. She glared at Venom and Sparky. Venom ended up retracting to your shoulder.

Wanda: How are you feeling?

You reached up to your head. That's right, you got a headache and passed out. Who was that girl you saw?

Y/N: I feel fine. Sorry if I made you worry.

You looked around. You were in their living room. You noticed your stuff on the coffee table. It wasn't much. Just your wallet and your phone. Why was it blinking? You reached of it and saw that you had two missed calls and three text messages. You only had one contact so it could only be one person. You looked at the time.

Y/N: It's 1 in the afternoon?! How long was I out for?!

Venom: A while.

Wanda: You collapsed around 7 last night. I was worried but Bunny assured me that you were fine physically.

Bunny? Oh yeah. She called Viv Bunny back at the tower. You wondered what that was about. Maybe it was just a family thing. That wasn't important. What was was what happened last night. You passed out after seeing a girl in your mind. Not even the girl you were, ah, dating.

You unlocked your phone and checked the messages. Felicia. Or, two of them were Felicia and the other one seemed to be Cat.

Good morning. How was dinner.

Are you still asleep? How tired were you.

You're making the poor girl worry. Answer your phone.

You made a mental note to call her later. You placed the phone into your pocket along with your wallet.

Y/N: Thank you for taking care of me. Sorry if I caused any problems.

Wanda: Nonsense. Although Bunny was quite worried.

There it was again.

Venom: Why do you keep referring to the robot asss Bunny?

Wanda: That robot is my daughter. And it's a nickname in the family. When she was first created her nose used to twitch like a bunny.

Aww. That's cute. Wait, created? That would mean that someone created her to be like a teenager. But she can sweat and cry. Wanda even said she can have kids. Can she grow into an adult? Does she age? Can she die of old age? Oh God. So many questions.

Y/N: Where is she anyway?

Wanda: She's with her dad visiting the city. They should be back later.

So it was just the three of you. Once Wanda left the room to check on something, you brought out your phone and dialed Felicia's number.

Venom: Booty call?

Y/N: Shut up.

Someone picked up and you heard something ruffle in the background.