The Gladiator Pt. 2

You looked at the feral man across from you. What was wrong with him? He looks like he was completely out of his mind. He was grabbing his eye while foam poured from his mouth. His eyes were wide with insanity and you could actually feel his power from where you were.

Y/N: I know I promised Sam that I wouldn't use my powers but, this guy might force me to break that promise.

Warlock: Tear them apart. Live to see another day.

Y/N: The hell is wrong with him?

From the stands, everyone watched intently.

Sam: Who is this guy?

Arthur: Uncle Adam. This is how they met?

Valkyrie: What can he do?

Miguel: Too much for Y/N to handle at his current power.

You readied your blades as the man was suddenly surrounded by a strange yellow aura.

Y/N: What the hell?

Valkyrie: What is this?!

The boys looked at her confused.

Sam: What's what?

Valkyrie: His energy. It's unlike I've seen before.

The boys looked back down at the man but saw nothing. You and Valkyrie, on the other hand, saw the strange aura surrounding the man.

Warlock: TEAR THEM APART!

He lunged at you with such speed that he broke the sound barrier. You lifted your blades up to block the bow but his fist broke through the weak metal. His fist collided with your face and you were sent flying right into the arena wall.

Sam: What the hell?!

Miguel: All that from one hit?

You picked yourself up just as the man flew towards you again. You leaped out of the way and landed far enough to catch your breath. You felt your nose slowly heal with the rest of your face.

Y/N: He's strong. He has even more power than Shang-Chi did.

Sam: Damn it.

The Grandmaster watched the fight with a smile on his face. It wasn't everyday that someone survived the first attack against his champion. This may be a good fight after all.

You turned back towards the man who was grabbing his head. He seemed to be in pain. He was completely out of his mind. You looked down at his neck and saw that he didn't have the same device as you did. You then noticed something on the side of his head.

Y/N: What the...

Your thoughts were interrupted when the man's fist glowed. He lunged at you again and you decided to bite the bullet. Your hand was surrounded by a black energy and you catch the man's fist. The dark energy absorbed the impact which seemed to confuse the man. You then ignited your other hand and slammed your fist against his cheek. This attack sent him flying across the arena and you got rid of the dark energy. You replaced it with electricity and you faced down the man.

He stood up and glared at you with furious eyes. His aura grew and you watched as he flew towards you again. You blocked his attack and countered. This is what it looked like to you at least. From the stands, everyone only saw you vanish and reappear before vanishing again.

Arthur: This is so much power.

Miguel: It seems that no one can actually see the fight. Their speed and strength is so great that to us, they look like they aren't even there.

Valkyrie: I can barely keep up.

She leaned forward and narrowed her eyes at you.

Valkyrie: This kid is going to fight Odin?

You blocked another hit and kicked him away. When he was distracted, you leaped forward and slammed a fist right into his gut. He slammed into the side of the stadium and you took this time to rest a bit. You looked at the man and realized his strength was unlike anything you had seen before. Things could get bad if he unleashs his full might.

Y/N: I need to stop him now before he gets any more dangerous.

Suddenly, his eyes began to glow. He stood up and dashed towards you. It was like he vanished before he was right in front of you. You didn't have enough time to acivate your powers so you had to block with your bare hand. The hit was much stronger than you could've imagined. The pure force of the hit split the skin on your arm while the wall behind you was completely destroyed.

You looked down at your arm and saw that your flesh hung off of it by only a few strains of muscle while your metal bones remained untouched. The blood had splattered on your face, body, and the floor while the rest splashed the people in the first few row behind you.

The man grabbed your boney arm and flung you across the arena before you slammed into the wall. You hunched over and threw up more blood than ever. You looked at your arm and watched as it slowly healed. You looked back up at the man and stood up.

Sam: This is brutal.

Arthur: Absolutely. He destroyed his arm with one hit.

You glared at the man before your body was coated with your Mattahan Armor 2.0. The man began to scream out as he grabbed his head again. There! You saw it! The spark that came from the device embedded in his head. That must mean...

Valkyrie: He sees it.

Miguel: Sees what?

You looked up at the Grandmaster and saw that he was holding a small device. So that was it. He was controlling the man.

Y/N: That's the key. Must be the same situation with the smaller device he out in my neck.

You phased it out of your body and realized what it was. So that was it. You turned back to the man who was still grabbing his head.

Y/N: I need to get that thing out of him. Now, all I gotta do is get close.

The man's aura grew even more and you readied yourself for another attack. The man vanished from your sight. Damn it. Where was he? Suddenly, your senses went off. You leaped out of the way as he slammed into the ground. The entire stadium shook from the hit and the ground below you was now destroyed. You used your flames to stay in the air since there was no ground to land on. The man saw you and began to fly as well.

Y/N: So he can fly. Maybe I can lead him away so that no one gets hurt.

You blasted off and the man followed. He was fast. He caught up and swung at you but you dodged. The two of you exchanged blows as you led him from the city.

Sam: Shit! We need to help!

He pulled out his helmet and threw it on which activated his uniform. Valkyrie looked up at the Grandmaster and nodded.

Valkyrie: The rest of you are with me. We need to get to that guy.

Miguel: Got it.

Jax nodded and Arthur activated his watch which revelaed his suit.

Arthur: Let's go get this bastard.