Time Trouble Pt. 2

1776.

You and Riri opened your eyes and found yourselves in a very old looking New York. You looked around before you saw a flag. A British flag.

Y/N: Oh great. The British.

You and Riri both let out a sigh before peeking out of the alleyway you were hiding in. Yep. This was colonial New York alright. It's gonna be hard to fit in.

Y/N: We need clothes. Something to help us blend in.

Riri: There's just one problem with that.

You turned to face her and saw that she had her arms crossed. It took you a moment.

Riri: You get it now? Think about what time period we are in and what race I am.

Y/N: Oh. Shit. This is going to be very awkward, uncomfortable, and frustrating. I'll figure something out...

Drunk man: Aye!

You both turned to see the man stumbling towards you with a half filled mug in his hand.

Drunk man: How much for the sl...

You quickly knocked him out and looked at him. Maybe you could fit into his clothes?
--------
After you were done changing, you rushed over to the shop to buy Riri a dress with the drunk man's money. After successfully blending in, the two of you started your search.

Y/N: Where would Viv be right be right now? Or anyone for that matter?

Riri: My scanners say this is a Time Circle. I guess Kang really liked the British.

Lockheed let out a low growl from under your coat.

Y/N: You think communications would work here?

Riri: Tony's satellites weren't invented yet. I could try but I doubt we'll get anything.

As she tried to contact someone, you looked around at the wooden buildings and the horse drawn vehicles. How did people live like this? Riri gave up on communicating with anyone and kept her head down under the judgmental eyes of the civilians.

Y/N: Hey, I have a question.

Riri: What is it?

Y/N: Earlier you said that in the Time Circles we can't age. Does that mean time never changes?

Riri shrugged.

Riri: It's all theory but I think Kang picked out specific moments in history and threw them into Circles. I think a loop would better explain it. The Revolutionary War started in 1775 and ended in 1783. I think that this lopp starts in 1775 the same time the war did and it will reset as soon as it ends.

Y/N: So the people would never be aware of the loop since their memories would be reset as well. Perhaps the casualties to. We can't age here until we fix time to be a straight line.

Riri: Exactly.

Lockheed let out a noise as he peeked out your coat. You had brushed your hair back and were now wearing a white shirt, brown trousers, and a black coat. Riri wore a dress very similar to those you have seen on the History Channel. You finally reached a market place and your stomach growled.

Y/N: I skipped out on food.

Riri: You should eat something. Going around on an empty stomach isn't good for you.

Y/N: I used to do it a lot. I can survive for now. We need to find Viv or Miles or someone. Maybe an Avenger?

Riri shook her head.