Welcome Back

You were exhausted once Friday morning came. You sent a good morning text to Felicia and Venom gave you crap about not going to bed sooner. The date was quite nice. Felicia had the reigns for the entire dinner so you didn't have to worry about Cat. Venom even stayed quiet for the most part. You both ended up back at her place to watch a movie she had bought some time ago but hasn't watched. It was nice.

It had started off with cuddling, cuddling turned into kissing, kissing turned into making out, making out turned into that. The next thing you knew you were in her bed trying to catch your breath while she laid next to you. Venom had called it a night so you didn't have to worry about him bother you or anything. You also made a note to thank him for somehow keeping extra condoms in your wallet. How did he even buy those?

You were snapped out of your thoughts when Felcia placed a hand on your chest. She lifted herself up and you realized she was smirking. Oh.

Y/N: Hey Cat. I thought I wasn't going to see you.

Cat: And let her have all the fun~

Needless to say, you ended up staying the night. It was nice until you woke up to your phone ringing. The whole thing made you confused. You weren't even awake entirely when you blindly answered your phone.

Y/N: H-*yawn-hello?

Widow: Do you mind telling me where exactly you are right now?

You raised a brow. How did she get your number. OH SHIT! IT'S SATURDAY! You sat straight up causing the blanket to fall to your waist. Felicia felt the sudden movement and began to stir.

Y/N: Natasha! Hi! Hey! Are you back?!

Felicia sat up but held the blanket up to her chest.

Widow: I am. We all are. Imagine my surprise when we couldn't find the one person who lives here.

Ah man. Wait! Maybe you can cover yourself.

Venom: Visssit week you ssstupid boy.

Y/N: I was out visiting someone! Yeah. I was just stopping by to see someone. I'll be back in about 30 minutes.

You heard her sigh on the other line.

Widow: Fine. I guess I can't really blame you but next time let someone know. Viv told us what happened Wednesday.

Oh yeah. That would make them worry. You said goodbye and hung up. Felicia looked at you.

Felicia: Who was that?

Venom: Work.

Y/N: Work. I forgot that today was the end of the, uh, vacation.

Felicia covered her mouth as she laughed. You felt your heart flutter a bit at her cuteness. Her hair was a mess and her skin seemed to glow in the sunlight.

Y/N: What's so funny?

Felicia leaned on your shoulder and closed her eyes.

Felicia: You are. Just the way you forget about stuff like that. And the fact that you looked adorable when your hair is all messy.

You smiled a bit.

Venom: I'm going to get sssick if you keep thinking like thissss.

Y/N: Weren't you the one who told me to pursue a relationship in the first place?

Venom: Yeah. I didn't think you would be like thisss.

Y/N: No take backs.

Felicia looked down at your chest and frowned.

Monster (Marvel Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें